Official Countdown Thread........

Started by gujuDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀: 😀 :luck: :luck:
 
mashce said:
I was getting high scores on the practice tests, but I think I did badly on the real thing because
a)panic
b) BS section- didn't anyone else get the version that was 90% Organic questions? I'd studied biology pretty hard so I was getting 12s and 13s on the practice tests, but I did nothing to review for O-Chem. I'm going to kill those MCAT people...


You must be insane. I was praying for an Organic-based BS section - I had only one out of eleven passage based on Organic. I'm gonna hunt the MCAT people down for the opposite reason.
 
SearsTower said:
You must be insane. I was praying for an Organic-based BS section - I had only one out of eleven passage based on Organic. I'm gonna hunt the MCAT people down for the opposite reason.
What are you talking? Talk something positive, Sears Tower.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What have happened to this thread? Let me go back and check. Yeay!! SDN finally works. No exponential or repetitive posts, neither breaking down, wow!! This is so much better and quicker.
 
660 was the last post that I made on this thread. And only three, four days have collapsed, but look like everything on this thread went to high up on the posting states, so many pages to cover and catch up on what you all are talking about.
 
SearsTower said:
No, me and JustR are the same.
No way, SearTower,
Are you crazy?
There is no similarity between you and me.
Put a mirror and look at yourself and then look at me, I am so far from who you are.
 
Ochem was my worst subject of the 4 according to my undergrad grades but MCAT ochem gave me the highest percentage corrrect in all difficulties on AAMC practice exams. I was hoping for more ochem myself. Oh well.


hippocampus said:
there was hardly any ochem >: (
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, JustR again. I just told myself to look at the mirror and I see the same person. So there you have it.

I get bored sometimes so I impersonate as different characters just to have fun with myself. Stoleyerscrubz, JustR, Zeal, and SearTower. Yup yup yup, I am all of the above.
 
SearsTower said:
Stoleyerscrubz, JustR, Zeal, and SearTower. Yup yup yup, I am all of the above.
You are so funny, SearsTower sometimes, and sometimes I have told ya thousand times that you make me want to yell at you till you become deaf, but no!! That was a real good post to make me laugh out loud. So can I call you Sears, would you mind?
 
SearsTower said:
Hi, JustR again. I just told myself to look at the mirror and I see the same person. So there you have it.
oh!! let me put the mirror infront of me, SearsTower. I am you, i just realized. :laugh: :laugh:
 
SearsTower said:
Yes, me, I would not mind. When are we having lunch?
I had my class, and I have midterms in the following week, but I don't have class for about hour and half. I have to study. I would ponder around here for some time though because I am glad to be back on SDN.
 
SearsTower said:
When are we having lunch?
Lunch... I have not taken lunch yet, I was busy with the classes, I am going to grab something from Cafe or the vending machine, not so sure though. What should I eat I am thinking?
 
stoleyerscrubz said:
Ochem was my worst subject of the 4 according to my undergrad grades but MCAT ochem gave me the highest percentage corrrect in all difficulties on AAMC practice exams. I was hoping for more ochem myself. Oh well.
Don't be so discouraged, and go down on the sad road. Be happy and pray for good, maybe who knows you will get a good scores?
 
NapeSpikes said:
Oh ZEAL, you are just too funny!! :laugh:
there is some type of wrong angle to this post, are you critizing me that Zeal is better than I am,huh? I am sure that person might be.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NapeSpikes said:
Yeah, no way am I going in blindly! I'm going to check SDN before any logins to Thx on Thursday, because AS SOON AS scores are out, someone on here is going to post a thread. I'm just going to make sure it's posted by a familiar screename, and then I'll be ready to brace myself. 😱

Dragging: http://www.geocities.com/phillyshabazz/MCATcountdown.html
I will follow a similar tactic...still debating whether I will check th or fri. I have a test fri. morning, and a sleepless night would do little good.
 
NapeSpikes said:
Yes, I missed you and your verse, but strangely, ZEAL has filled that void in my heart while you were "away."
That is the meanest thing I ever heard combined with a compliment.
 
Wow, JustR/ZEAL and everyone else. You must have a lot of time on your hands, or an insane amount of free access to an internet connection. 😛 It must be annoying to have to log in and out so much.

I thought I checked SDN a lot. I guess we have all been shown who's boss/bosses.

I hope we all get the scores we want/need on Thursday night. We're gonna have to start an AIM chatroom or something. I've never tried SDN's chat, since I have no idea how to work it. We need to start a support thread, and we can post our scores etc. without overloading SDN's backup server. Because it's a distinct possibility that the server will go down just as scores are released at 10 pm Thursday. 😱
 
Why in the world, everyone is putting me so next to the Zeal like I am sometype of mirror image or something. Now, this is all have got to weird craze while I was gone.
 
mustangsally65 said:
Wow, JustR/ZEAL and everyone else. You must have a lot of time on your hands, or an insane amount of free access to an internet connection. 😛 It must be annoying to have to log in and out so much.

I thought I checked SDN a lot. I guess we have all been shown who's boss/bosses.

I hope we all get the scores we want/need on Thursday night. We're gonna have to start an AIM chatroom or something. I've never tried SDN's chat, since I have no idea how to work it. We need to start a support thread, and we can post our scores etc. without overloading SDN's backup server. Because it's a distinct possibility that the server will go down just as scores are released at 10 pm Thursday. 😱

I had weird log in problems last week, and the server was too slow on top of that, and I have some midterms next week, so I thought about studying and rather just stop posting and making a worthless effort on the posts that were not making any sense, but I glad to be back.
 
Scores are coming on the 14th, right? I am gonna go grab something really quick from the vending machine to eat, um... i guess it's bit fatty, but it would be compromise with the healthy tuna I had last night. Later all.
 
Guju, you were so right earlier, people harass on SDN. running late to the class because of the whole harassing stuff.
 
Mustangsally is in charge of the backup plan

I have no school today and I'm doing a TON of searches on SDN to help me complete my secondaries today so I'm constantly logged in for now. I'm also selling something on ebay that ends today and hope it sells to pay these damn secondaries!!

3 more secondaries to go!!

mustangsally65 said:
Wow, JustR/ZEAL and everyone else. You must have a lot of time on your hands, or an insane amount of free access to an internet connection. 😛 It must be annoying to have to log in and out so much.

I thought I checked SDN a lot. I guess we have all been shown who's boss/bosses.

I hope we all get the scores we want/need on Thursday night. We're gonna have to start an AIM chatroom or something. I've never tried SDN's chat, since I have no idea how to work it. We need to start a support thread, and we can post our scores etc. without overloading SDN's backup server. Because it's a distinct possibility that the server will go down just as scores are released at 10 pm Thursday. 😱
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stoleyerscrubz said:
Mustangsally is in charge of the backup plan

I have no school today and I'm doing a TON of searches on SDN to help me complete my secondaries today so I'm constantly logged in for now. I'm also selling something on ebay that ends today and hope it sells to pay these damn secondaries!!

3 more secondaries to go!!

Good luck on the secondaries and eBay auction. eBay is awesome! As long as you get bids. . .

I'll have to do some AIM research to figure out how to make a chatroom or something. Instead of everyone posting their screennames here, maybe I can post a link here or something. I'll get back to ya when I figure it out.

Edit: I say "or something" a lot, don't I? 😛
 
Status
Not open for further replies.