Official Countdown Thread........

Started by gujuDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀: 😀 :luck: :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Scintillation said:
how many hours left???!??!?!?!
Scintillation,
A brilliant outburst (as of wit),
And Right now I am just about go fish
For my MCAT scores,
Nope, they are not up yet though.
<sigh>
 
Scintillation said:
mellifluously it flows unto,
my jeans and undies...and even my shoes!
I hope my score is great, I do I do
or in my pants may be # 2!
Please,
don't you do that!!
Orelse it would so hard to lose your lovely pants!!!
Are you going to laundry it after you do #2?
Just wondering... :laugh: :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JustR said:
Please,
don't you do that!!
Orelse it would so hard to lose your lovely pants!!!
Are you going to laundry it after you do #2?
Just wondering... :laugh: :laugh:
i will not launder, i will not wash,
i will not change, or rinse my crouch,
I will not make my clothes that dirty,
just please MCAT....above a thirty!
 
Scintillation said:
i will not launder, i will not wash,
i will not change, or rinse my crouch,
I will not make my clothes that dirty,
just please MCAT....above a thirty!
wow!!
I am impressed,
I lost my verse
while counting down to the MCAT,
But someone else has gained it!!!
Positively indeed!!!
 
Scintillation said:
i will not launder, i will not wash,
i will not change, or rinse my crouch,
I will not make my clothes that dirty,
just please MCAT....above a thirty!

I like your screen name!!!
 
JustR said:
15 minutes, and then I have to go pick up my mom and cook.
You're going to cook your mom? wow, i'm glad i'm not in that family.
On the other, hey, good for you, that's going to take a lot of courage.
 
Oh, MCAT scores do please arrive
I can't go anywhere because I can not drive
In fear of a heart attack behind the wheel
I'm so nervous, the gas pedals I can't feel
I sit behind a computer screen
Clicking the same link, my keyboard is not clean
No, it is not what you think (you sick people) it is but my tears
Because I hope these scores won't realize my fears
OK, my ode to MCAT is almost done
I hope you all did well, if not, with booze have fun!
Drown your sorrows in alcohol
Just don't reduce to saying "f**k it all!"
 
thanks ! I picked it after the lab work i am doing. which...i am currently in the middle of. I will be here in the lab all alone when the scores come out....boohoo...

if its bad maybe i will sabotage this experiment. mwa hahaha!
 
desiredusername said:
You're going to cook your mom? wow, i'm glad i'm not in that family.
On the other, hey, good for you, that's going to take a lot of courage.
I am going to pick up my mom
AND
I am going to cook FOOD, not my mom..
Dho!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If i were to think about cooking people, I would cook desire first. The desire. NOT the desireusername though. I know it's confusing. but bare with it!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Arsenic810 said:
i'm here! have you told your family that the scores will come out tonight?

Of course!!! The end is going to kill me anyways, so I told them to have my death ready I am going to hang myself if the scores come out bad. And I will hang them to happiness if they do come out good. 😀 😀
 
Moto said:
Oh, MCAT scores do please arrive
I can't go anywhere because I can not drive
In fear of a heart attack behind the wheel
I'm so nervous, the gas pedals I can't feel
I sit behind a computer screen
Clicking the same link, my keyboard is not clean
No, it is not what you think (you sick people) it is but my tears
Because I hope these scores won't realize my fears
OK, my ode to MCAT is almost done
I hope you all did well, if not, with booze have fun!
Drown your sorrows in alcohol
Just don't reduce to saying "f**k it all!"
that was great!!!
 
JustR said:
Of course!!! The end is going to kill me anyways, so I told them to have my death ready I am going to hang myself if the scores come out bad. And I will hang them to happiness if they do come out good. 😀 😀
Shouldn't you be studying, anyway? There'll be time to kill yourself later, you've got to study now.
 
Scintillation said:
thanks ! I picked it after the lab work i am doing. which...i am currently in the middle of. I will be here in the lab all alone when the scores come out....boohoo...

if its bad maybe i will sabotage this experiment. mwa hahaha!
what is the experiment?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.