Official Countdown Thread........

Started by gujuDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gujuDoc

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not that I took the MCAT or anything, this past August, but just because I feel like you all should have a thread like the one Crazy Cav had for us in April..........

Here it is, your official Countdown thread...................

As of now, you have 54 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute left til score release..........

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀: 😀 :luck: :luck:
 
Just merrily rolling along...typing a 2-pg paper for Soc Theory class...that should be done at about 10 pm...then dum da dum dum DUM!!! Just curious to see how I did....I know I'm gonna probably have to take them again, but who gives a crap? It was my first time in August (haha to all you 3-timers!--j/k)...ok, see y'all at 10 pm, I hope. TWO HOURS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Sorry that I am a little out of loop on this but is this the deal:

logon to AMCAS at 10pm Eastern Time on Oct 13th, 2005 and go to 'Standard Tests' and the Aug 2005 MCAT score will be there?

From where did you all read this? All AAMC said is that the score will be available on Oct 14th?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
powerbooki said:
Sorry that I am a little out of loop on this but is this the deal:

logon to AMCAS at 10pm Eastern Time on Oct 13th, 2005 and go to 'Standard Tests' and the Aug 2005 MCAT score will be there?

From where did you all read this? All AAMC said is that the score will be available on Oct 14th?


No you use the same login username and password to get into a website called the MCAT Thx which stands for MCAT testing history.

The website is located at the following link:

https://services.aamc.org/mcatthx/
 
powerbooki said:
Sorry that I am a little out of loop on this but is this the deal:

logon to AMCAS at 10pm Eastern Time on Oct 13th, 2005 and go to 'Standard Tests' and the Aug 2005 MCAT score will be there?

From where did you all read this? All AAMC said is that the score will be available on Oct 14th?

Noob. 😛 I'm sure someone will explain it to ya. Maybe Guju.
 
powerbooki said:
Sorry that I am a little out of loop on this but is this the deal:

logon to AMCAS at 10pm Eastern Time on Oct 13th, 2005 and go to 'Standard Tests' and the Aug 2005 MCAT score will be there?

From where did you all read this? All AAMC said is that the score will be available on Oct 14th?
I think since they released the score percentiles chart, we are expecting the results to be up by tonite...same thing happened for April's MCAT....Also, ususally they release the night before the official date given....Best of luck! 🙂
 
Scintillation said:
im listening to horror movie music

Man that is funny, I'm laughing so hard, people are staring at me at the library. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'm thinking about dramatic loud drums, maybe some candle light, wait can I dress up too?
 
Moto said:
Man that is funny, I'm laughing so hard, people are staring at me at the library. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'm thinking about dramatic loud drums, maybe some candle light, wait can I dress up too?
Ok everyone, I am leaving for now and reserving my 100th post for after the scores...WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST AND IF YOU DO WELL CONGRATS/ALSO IF U DONT DO WELL DONT WORRY AND THERE IS ALWAYS A NEXT TIME....GOOD LUCK AND MAY OUR LUCK'S SHINE 🙂 !
 
I really should be home, I don't want others to witness a meltdown: the screaming, the hair pulling, but I have a stupid class tonight at 6pm (PT), so maybe I can sneak out at 6:50 and check the scores from the library.
 
Thanks for all the answers people. I have another out-of-the-loop question, do I have to do anything in order for the applied schools to get notified and to get my score?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
powerbooki said:
Thanks for all the answers people. I have another out-of-the-loop question, do I have to do anything in order for the applied schools to get notified and to get my score?
They'll get it automagically. Ok, not quite magic. AMCAS will upload your data to those schools without your intervention.
 
Why are we counting down to 10p if they haven't announced that the scores will be released at 10p for sure? Is it certain? I don't mean to be mean, I just don't want to get my hopes up.
 
QRSAlpha said:
Hope this happens soon. I'm getting fairly hungry. Oooo . . . there's a sugar packet nearby!

😳


so the test score will be posted today(thursday Oct 13) 10pm Eastern time?????

I thought it said Friday Oct 14 on the website.
 
I'm starting to doubt it's going to happen at 10 EST. They should have a message by now, as they did for the score release in June. Maybe we'll have to wait til midnight?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, idk if this will make you guys feel any better, but it's taking me a while to log on the THx site when I sign in...so possibility that they're in the process of loading up scores????
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.