***Official Dental School Acceptance c/o 2013 thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted to Louisville via email.

Members don't see this ad.

Howard via AADSAS update :laugh:

Midwestern acceptance via aadsas!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Midwestern via AADSAS!!!!:D Good luck everyone!

Louisville!!!

I just got my acceptance to Louisville via e-mail :) Good Luck to all.

Nova !! AADSAS update

yeahhhh NOVA. 4 years on the beach!

Louisville via email...did anyone else get something like "You have been admitted for acceptance. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you admittance at this time..." do they mean because its not Dec 1st yet that they can't officially do that?

accepted to Baylor via e-mail at midnight!!

Louisville via email...did anyone else get something like "You have been admitted for acceptance. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you admittance at this time..." do they mean because its not Dec 1st yet that they can't officially do that?

no... i got "do you want to hear good news, you are part of the class of 2013 etc etc"

Sounds like you got waitlisted. Louisville is one of the few schools that send out all the decisions on dec 1 (acceptance, waitlist and rejection)

Members don't see this ad :)
Indiana via e-mail and NOVA status change to "Offer made" :)

mwu via aadsas :]

no... i got "do you want to hear good news, you are part of the class of 2013 etc etc"

Sounds like you got waitlisted. Louisville is one of the few schools that send out all the decisions on dec 1 (acceptance, waitlist and rejection)
I did not know that Louisville only interviews, accepts, rejects, waitlists people by December 1st... So nothing is done after Dec 1st?

has anyone else heard this?

it's not ONLY, it's just that they let everyone that has interviewed up to that point know their status on dec 1

it's not ONLY, it's just that they let everyone that has interviewed up to that point know their status on dec 1
oh ok,

btw, Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far!!

University of Kentucky via email!!!:D:D:D

Buffalo via email at 8:25 AM.

BU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! along with a scholarship offer....my theme song for today is U2's "It's A Beautiful Day!" :love:

Buffalo by email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dream come true!!!!!!!! wwowowowowowowoowwoowwowwowowooowww

Last edited:
UF phone call !!!:love:

Last edited:
Hell yea got an e-mail from Boston University, I am in!:clap:

Boston U by email. beautiful

I got into UF, MWU, and Indiana dental Schoolsssss... This is great. :soexcited:

Buffalo!!!! 8:30 a.m. by e-mail!! Soooo excited!!!! :biglove:

Florida.... Yeah, my number one choice. I am so excited.

Congrats everybody, Iowa and Indiana so far for me

Marquette!!!!!!! I couldn't wait any longer, so I called them. Apparently a letter was sent out on Friday but it has yet to get here.... :banana::banana::banana:

VCU - physical mail
Louisville - electronic mail

Iowa by ISIS update this morning! congrats everyone and good luck!

Ohio State via phone!!!

BOSTON UNIVERSITY GOLDMAN SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY CLASS OF 2013!!!!:laugh:

BU via e-mail this morning! :)