*Official Fairleigh Dickinson Pharmacy Class of 2019*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pjdpharm

pharm2014
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I noticed there wasn't already a thread for the Fairleigh Dickinson University SoP class of 2019. I interviewed about 2 weeks ago and got accepted within a day of my interview. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding the process!!!

Good luck to you all.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!! if you dont mind can you please share your stats. i recently e-submitted my application so do you know how long it takes for them to respond? and how was the interview? did they make you write an essay? thanks in advance!!!

Congrats!! if you dont mind can you please share your stats. i recently e-submitted my application so do you know how long it takes for them to respond? and how was the interview? did they make you write an essay? thanks in advance!!!
I got a 75 on the PCAT, 3.3 gpa, and I've worked at CVS since May of last year.
It took about a week for me to get my interview offer. The interview was not bad. You are interviewed by 4 different faculty members for about 10 minutes each. The writing sample was not bad either!
I thought their entire interview day was very well structured and informative.
Good luck to you!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I just interviewed here on Monday and received my acceptance on Wednesday. I have a 4.0 GPA, 99 on the PCAT, and worked for CVS/pharmacy for about a year. Good luck to everyone interviewing! Everyone is welcoming and nice.

Hey guys!

I noticed there wasn't already a thread for the Fairleigh Dickinson University SoP class of 2019. I interviewed about 2 weeks ago and got accepted within a day of my interview. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding the process!!!

Good luck to you all.
congrats!!!

Last edited:
Hey guys i recently e submitted my pharmcas application on january 19, however fdu delayed in sending out my transcript and pharmcas didnt receive it until feb 1st. My gpa is a 3.2 and i took the pcat in january scoring a 75. How long will it be until i get a reply? Please any help is appreciated

Anyone interviewing tomorrow? I am praying it doesnt snow.

Last edited:
@hadeholah,
how was your interview? was it an open or close file?
group or individual?

I have my interview next week and I was wondering how i should prep for this interview...

It was individual. I don't think u can prepare for that interview because it felt more like having a conversation with them. It was very chill and calm. Just know why u wanna be a pharmacist.

Yes I just confirmed my sit today but I have one more interview coming up which is really my first choice.

i haven't received any update on my application status. do they usually take that long to review?

Hello guys, I have applied for fall 2017 admission. My gpa is not great. 3.2 cgpa and sgpa of around 3. My pcat is really low. I only took it one time and got 25th percentile. I am going to have my bachelor's degree on pharmaceutical science by end of spring. Whats my chances of getting in?