You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official Guide to applying to Med School. (Now includes Waitlist info)
Started by Jalby
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
bump! read the beginning (especially Jalbrecht & Michelys) and bookmark it!
Originally posted by carrigallen
bump! read the beginning (especially Jalbrecht & Michelys) and bookmark it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bump.
if you've read all the way down here... anyone able to link any threads / websites where past secondaries (qs) are online?
thanks
if you've read all the way down here... anyone able to link any threads / websites where past secondaries (qs) are online?
thanks
I think Pocwana's website has them all. (Top of Pre-Allo, in the sticky)Originally posted by IrishOarsman
bump.
if you've read all the way down here... anyone able to link any threads / websites where past secondaries (qs) are online?
thanks
I'm giving this a good bump since I enjoyed the initial posts of this thread so much, and I also want to ask a question.
My school has a pre-med committee, but they don't interview us (which is fine). BUT, we have to use the committee, and the FIRST time they meet is August, and even then it's discuss EDP candidates. 😡 They review and send out all others in Sept (if you're scores and LOR's are all in) or later. So if I don't do EDP (I might), I'd have to wait till Sept for them to send my LOR's and the composite letter (whatever they do)! Is that late? It seems a bit late.
I mean, I'd like to have an interview in the first ROUND in Sept, not just completing my app then. 😡
My school has a pre-med committee, but they don't interview us (which is fine). BUT, we have to use the committee, and the FIRST time they meet is August, and even then it's discuss EDP candidates. 😡 They review and send out all others in Sept (if you're scores and LOR's are all in) or later. So if I don't do EDP (I might), I'd have to wait till Sept for them to send my LOR's and the composite letter (whatever they do)! Is that late? It seems a bit late.
I mean, I'd like to have an interview in the first ROUND in Sept, not just completing my app then. 😡
bumpity bump bump
Bump....
Bringing this back from the dead. 😉
Bringing this back from the dead. 😉
what a great thread. does one exist like this for DO schools?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
erleichda
bump for 2007
I sent a letter of intent to the dean of admissions via priority mail, but now I don't know how to check if he got it. (Yes, I know I should have got delivery confirmation 🙂 ). So how should I go about checking? Since I mailed it to the dean, it doesn't make sense to call the admin office to see if it was received, right??
Wow this must be an excellent thread to last 6 years.
Sticky!!
Since people asked for ooooolllllldddd threads i will bring up a few of my favorites from back in teh day.
It's been 7 years - I was just curious weather you are a doctor or not right now.
Sorry, I had to.
yes, tell us what's become of the originator of this thread
Not to much. Chillin.
Bump for Jalby
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Take the April MCAT?
This thread is now obsolete 🙁
This thread is now obsolete 🙁
Take the April MCAT?
This thread is now obsolete 🙁
If it isn't my third favorite thread of all time. Portions definitely are obsolete, but most of it is useful.
Sooooooo... When am I going to get my commission?? Apparently someone took my post and wrote a book.
Amazon product ASIN 1934248177
If I knew how to cut and past in a picture I would.
Amazon product ASIN 1934248177
If I knew how to cut and past in a picture I would.
Sooooooo... When am I going to get my commission?? Apparently someone took my post and wrote a book.
Amazon product ASIN 1934248177
If I knew how to cut and past in a picture I would.
to paste in a picture you need to find the image link that ends with jpg, png etc
click the image button in the toolbar when drafting a message and insert that link there
alternatively you could just upload the picture to imgur and paste the imgur link
Sooooooo... When am I going to get my commission?? Apparently someone took my post and wrote a book.
Amazon product ASIN 1934248177
If I knew how to cut and past in a picture I would.
I bet they went to Georgetown
TIL Jalby was formerly known as Jalbrekt... and I thought rekt was a somewhat recent internet term.
I miss @moop...
I hope he's having a good cycle.
I hope he's having a good cycle.
Long live moop.I miss @moop...
I hope he's having a good cycle.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 532
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 375
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 8K
D
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K