Jan 6, 2010
Status
Dental Student
Cool, congrats! I got an email from Anne Berg that the reviewing process may take 2 more weeks. Hopefully, that does not mean rejection.

txlonghorn

5+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2009
Status
Dental Student
Congrats! I hope to hear back from the school soon and I also hope that I can be a part of the HSDM accepted group. :)

DoCt0rPeTe

7+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Congrats! I have my interview this Friday, and I am very excited about visiting the school and meeting the students there. I hope to hear back from the school soon after, and I also hope that I can be a part of the HSDM accepted group. :)

GL tx, I hope they interview me too! Just got my "app sent for review" a week or two ago.

May 24, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
i interviewed on 11/22. and i'm still waiting for anne berg's call although she said it will take another 2 weeks to decide :/

Jan 3, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
I interviewed at Harvard as well on the 19th ; ) same here.. email from Anne Berg... more waiting I guess.

Jul 4, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
what were your stats and extracurriculars? When did you submit your app?
Thanks!
Most of my stats are on predents. As for app. submission: app sub = mid June, but did not take the DAT until Aug..... so app complete = Late Aug.

Good Luck to you!

txlonghorn

5+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2009
Status
Dental Student
Congrats! The school, people, and staff there were just amazing. I look forward to hearing from them soon!

txlonghorn

5+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2009
Status
Dental Student
Phone call for the interview and acceptance. I have decided that I will be attending HSDM next year. Who else is going? Anyone already make a facebook group?

Maygyver

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Phone call for the interview and acceptance. I have decided that I will be attending HSDM next year. Who else is going? Anyone already make a facebook group?

I haven't seen a fb group. I'm still curious how many people get placed on the waitlist.

Jul 30, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm still curious how many people get placed on the waitlist.
I am also curious since as of today I am one of them...
Congrats to those who were accepted.

Last edited:

anonymouse1

5+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2010
Status
I was wondering when those of you who got interviewed had your application complete emails. Thanks!

tw1nhood

7+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Congrats to all who got accepted into Harvard!! I'm a senior in high school and I will be attending a private school in Ohio next year and hope to into Columbia dental school!!:)

Maygyver

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Anyone have any information on how many people are currently on the waitlist?

May 24, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
just got a call from anne berg yesterday!!!! :D

haven't decided yet though, i feel like this is the worst part.

is there a facebook group already or anyone i can talk to from the school?

Sublimation

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
hey guys just had my interview last Wednesday. Seems like the place to be if u are set on specializing....very little clinical experience in the beginning...amazing staff and students...and beautiful area....i hope to hear back soon....i hate being in limbo

Maygyver

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
hey guys just had my interview last Wednesday. Seems like the place to be if u are set on specializing....very little clinical experience in the beginning...amazing staff and students...and beautiful area....i hope to hear back soon....i hate being in limbo
I would say you should hear back within 2 weeks or so. That seems to be the average time it takes for them to meet. Good luck!

txlonghorn

5+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2009
Status
Dental Student
Congrats! You should join the Facebook group (if you have not already).

Sublimation

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm in! Just gat a call from Ms. Anne Berg.
I was interviewed on Jan 10th! :))))))
CONGRATS! You musta killed te interview :) did they send u an email ? I'm still waiting on a decision..... Oh the waiting lol.... Limbo is not the place to be lol :xf: