Official I don't give a flying f@rt WHAT color you are thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zoobaby

Monkey Wrench
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else?

Members don't see this ad.

yep. why bother with distinctions? How is that existentially relevant?

Are you sure? What if I told you I was aqua-blue, yellow and hot-pink plaid - colored?

Members don't see this ad :)
That would be pretty cool

You should go into derm :)

Originally posted by relatively prime
Are you sure? What if I told you I was aqua-blue, yellow and hot-pink plaid - colored?

Cool....do you glow in the dark?...I do.

get the black light!!!!!!!! I like lime green and fuscia myself!!!!:D

Originally posted by BushBaby

Cool....do you glow in the dark?...I do.

I wish I glowed in the dark... bright purple... I'd pretend I was a giant light saber and jump on people.

I wish I could glow in the dark; I'm afraid of the dark

Originally posted by Spidey

I wish I glowed in the dark... bright purple... I'd pretend I was a giant light saber and jump on people.

LOL!!!!!You have been getting me to the verge of peeing on myself!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OOOOO there's a neat color Urine yellow.:p

You guys should go into radiation oncology

uhmmm.......I see you've had a lot of time to think about this "glow in the dark thing"....a childhood fantasy maybe????? :laugh:

cat pee glows in UV light (from what I hear) So do certain wild mushrooms (that I've seen first hand since i pick mushrooms)

I personally like being TAN. :D

PS: I am SO GLAD somebody made this thread. I was getting nauseous with the "cliques" I kept seeing for the last few days. Let's stay united as AMERICANS. :clap:

I'm violet with silver dots...all jokes aside..it should no matter, it's all good.

Originally posted by Diogenes
yep. why bother with distinctions? How is that existentially relevant?

reading mein kampf? A great (well, not fun to read) pick, a must read for understanding our history as a species i think. A little ironic seeing this signature in a thread of "dont give a flying fart about color thread", when there are still people alive and well who can remember a time that 6 million people Jews were slaughtered systematically due entirely to their ethnicity.

When you get done with it, tell me what you think, I'd love to hear.

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
I was getting nauseous with the "cliques" I kept seeing for the last few days. Let's stay united as AMERICANS. :clap:

What about those of us who are from the Great White North (no, not Alaska)....can we Canadians unite too ;)?

Originally posted by izz-ay

What about those of us who are from the Great White North (no, not Alaska)....can we Canadians unite too ;)?

North/South/Central American, European, Asian, African, Australian....how about humans unite? (Canadians included)

Originally posted by Doctor Octopus
how about humans unite? (Canadians included)

Um...do we have to specify that Canadians are humans? ;) :laugh: :p

I wish I glowed in the dark... bright purple

I'm pale enough that I nearly do glow in the dark...it would be more interesting if it were purple instead of white!