Official MCAT Scores Status/AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clement

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today for the first time, the "Official MCAT Scores" category popped up in the status section of my app....I just noticed that my MCAT scores are EACH posted TWICE (as in 4 total sessions listed, when I have in fact taken the test two times)...In one version it lists the date of the test numerically and in the duplicate version it lists the date as the month written out...I know it's obvious that it is a duplicate since the dates/scores are the same, but strange!
Anyone else see this? I Emailed them.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I got that. This aacomas is BS. They dont call back at all when you leave messages and you cant get through to anybody. I have to make a payment for two schools I added and I can not get through. :mad: :mad: :mad:

AlberttheGator said:
Yeah I got that. This aacomas is BS. They dont call back at all when you leave messages and you cant get through to anybody. I have to make a payment for two schools I added and I can not get through. :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's really strange...I had the same thing happen with one of my transcript designations... I took classes at both my undergrad and my undergrad's extension....First the transcript receipt was listed correctly as having been RECEIVED from both schools individually, then a few weeks later they listed it as if they were EXPECTING two transcripts from JUST my undergrad and not the extension school...

Members don't see this ad :)
clement said:
Today for the first time, the "Official MCAT Scores" category popped up in the status section of my app....I just noticed that my MCAT scores are EACH posted TWICE (as in 4 total sessions listed, when I have in fact taken the test two times)...In one version it lists the date of the test numerically and in the duplicate version it lists the date as the month written out...I know it's obvious that it is a duplicate since the dates/scores are the same, but strange!
Anyone else see this? I Emailed them.

I also have the scores repeated. I only took the test once but it looks as though I took it twice. I don't know what is going on. I thought maybe one of the times was how we input it into the system and the other was there "official" way. I have no idea though. I tried calling them about a dozen times yesterday and could not get through. I ended up leaving a message and I had emailed them a few days ago. I still have no reply. I don't know what is going on with them right now, but it seems like no one can get through and they are getting back to people's questions. They were very helpful and available about a month ago. It's getting kind of annoying now though. :mad:

Actually that "OFFICIAL MCAT SCORES BOX" appeared under status 2 days ago. At that time only one score was listed for me also in the format APRIL 2006 but today there is another one 4-2006 format. Wierd stuff... but my application got mailed on Sat 7/22

Guess what today my OFFICIAL MCAT box got revised again for the 3rd time and there is only one score listed again!! for APRIL 2006

silly AACOMAS!

Okay mine looks like I have taken the MCAT 8 times!!! :rolleyes:
I wish they'd stop wasting time screwing up this kind of thing and just calculate my bleepin' GPA already. :sleep: