Huskk

10+ Year Member
May 25, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
I'm starting this now to maybe give those on waiting lists some hope of possible movement. If you know you are going to withdraw or have withdrawn from a school after acceptance, please post it here.

dentalbuzz

10+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I'll start this off. I got into Case today, so I will be withdrawing from Midwestern IL and Indiana. Good luck to those who are waiting!

About the Ads
Jul 31, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
This is a good thread. I got into my number one (and only my number one, actually) today and will be withdrawing 9 other applications. That includes a post-December interview at NOVA that I hope someone else can utilize. Good luck to everyone out there that is banking on some post-December action! There are still a lot of seats that have yet to be filled!

Jul 2, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
got into UDM so ill be withdrawing from Midwestern AZ and Louisville waitlist

Jun 23, 2010
DE
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I am putting down a deposit at UPenn, that means I will turn down the Case and Pitt acceptance from today.
Anyone turning down their UConn acceptance?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads