*OFFICIAL* POST-BAC/GRAD THREAD

Started by CoffeeCat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did a post-bacc (UPenn's) and loved it. There is also a whole forum dedicated to post-baccs and SMPs on SDN...I'm not really sure why this thread is here...
 
Hunter college has one and its a lot cheaper than Columbia (the only difference is that at Columbia you get a certificate (=bullsh-t) and the name. Hunter has an connection with Weill-Cornell and they save two spots a year for students from Hunter (1undergrad and 1 postbacc student)

I'm at Hunter right now doing postbacc classes (basically taking and retaking classes) to improve my sci gpa.

How difficult are the classes at Hunter?