Official SDN Gunner List!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTheHorror

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let us know who to look out for! If you suspect someone of being a "gunner," list their name!!

Members don't see this ad.

crazee8 and SquatnSqueeze need to go at the top of the list. SnS is hilarious, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
new addition to the list: southbelle

I'd be honored to be on this list.

You guys are just posting the names of trolls. What good would it do to find out who the "gunners" are on SDN anyway? Hey, I'd better look out for "pekq" at med school next year. I hope that's his real name...

StrngoutAS said:
McCarthyism at its finest

Being a gunner is anti-american! "I have in my hand a list of 205 cases of individuals who appear to be either card-carrying members or certainly loyal to the Gunner Party."

TheFlash said:
crazee8 and SquatnSqueeze need to go at the top of the list. SnS is hilarious, though.

I'm a huge SnS fan. I wish I could get his/her/its autograph. :thumbup:

a little bird told me that perhaps felipe5 and daveswafford should belong on the gunner list. . . . . .maybe, maybe not, who knows :)

Bones2008 said:
You guys are just posting the names of trolls. What good would it do to find out who the "gunners" are on SDN anyway? Hey, I'd better look out for "pekq" at med school next year. I hope that's his real name...

...its supposed to be stupid...

dont be stupid, stupid...

Alexander99 said:
I'm a huge SnS fan. I wish I could get his/her/its autograph. :thumbup:

But where is he/she/it? SnS seems to have just disappeared...

hamhamfan said:
But where is he/she/it? SnS seems to have just disappeared...
Too bad, too. Most of his posts made me laugh right out loud.

Bones2008 said:
Too bad, too. Most of his posts made me laugh right out loud.

One SDN'er (he doesn't post much anymore) I met in real life seemed to be annoyed at him... apparently SnS and him had a history of argueing.

this is supposed to be a list, people...

TheFlash said:

Dont be a hata. SnS can't help it if he be a TRUE Playa!

JH

Brickhouse is quite the gunner :laugh:!

I nominate OTheHorror :smuggrin:

btw, doesn't the act of picking someone out as a gunner make that person a gunner himself/herself?