Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
majorly freaking out!! just 30 minutes left!
good luck everyone! 😀
Ugh, admissions decisions are posted at midnight?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
majorly freaking out!! just 30 minutes left!
good luck everyone! 😀
Ugh, admissions decisions are posted at midnight?
Accepted to UCLA, rejected from Columbia and UofW.Hey guys!
Can whoever got in post
-what schools accepted them
-gpa
-extracurricular
-ethnicity
-essay topic
-when did you apply (month)
Please, please, please let me know!!! 🙂🙂 It will help so many other students applying next year and other programs as well!!
Hello fellow punch lover!😛
Right back at cha! hah! What schools did you apply too?😀
sweeet and I applied to UMDNJ Nebraska and UVA..I'm a sophomore so this was my last chance :/ Fortunately I got in somewhere. I hope you get in this year 🙂

Probably UMDNJ! N don't worry about it..I'm a sophomore so it was worse of a wait for me!
Hey guys!
Can whoever got in post
-what schools accepted them
-gpa
-extracurricular
-ethnicity
-essay topic
-when did you apply (month)
Please, please, please let me know!!! 🙂🙂 It will help so many other students applying next year and other programs as well!!
Yeah so congrats you got in! Its going to be a great summer for you 🙂 enjoy!😛

Yes ty! I'll certainly be pulling for your acceptance! hah 👍
Yay Emory 🙂Yea I do actually I think the name gave it away
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.