official symbol?

Started by OD2bGreg
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OD2bGreg

hmm
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's one for everybody... What is the symbol, not really the seal, but the traditional sign? Somewhere I saw a staff with a couple snakes and an eye... Any ideas?

just curious
 
official symbol for OPTOMETRY that is.... I guess I forgot the most important part... oops
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
regarding a symbol for optometry, I saw this and thought it was cool, with the eye on top of the staff... Pardon the sample written all over it, I found it on a logo makers website.




(hopefully I attached this right, If not sorry)
 

Attachments