-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** Official Temple University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance***
Started by tinav
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope I can get accepted to Temple University next Fall....my stats aren't too good but I'm still hoping to get lucky. I know they are big on in state applicants as well. I'm applying from Florida.
PCAT=78% Writing 4
GPA Overall 3.11
Science and Math GPA 2.6
Four letters of recommendation (3 from pharmacists)
Work experience and volunteering
You guys think I could get an interview???
PCAT=78% Writing 4
GPA Overall 3.11
Science and Math GPA 2.6
Four letters of recommendation (3 from pharmacists)
Work experience and volunteering
You guys think I could get an interview???
Anybody heard from Temple about interviews yet? I submitted my supplemental and PharmCAS a while ago. I am out-of-state from California and still waiting..
Nope their interview is in NovemberAnybody heard from Temple about interviews yet? I submitted my supplemental and PharmCAS a while ago. I am out-of-state from California and still waiting..
Does anyone received interview invitation yet?
looks like finally interviews are going out
Just got my invitation today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an interview invite just today too from Temple! Still trying to decide which date..
Congrats everyone! I was wondering, where are you guys going to stay at? Which hotel if from OOS?
I'm from hereCongrats everyone! I was wondering, where are you guys going to stay at? Which hotel if from OOS?
why???declined my interview, good luck peoplle!
why???
oh i just got accepted to my back up school and i am waiting for my top choices. Temple is a great school tho!
I just dont think i will be attending here even if i get accepted 😛 i am CA resident
oh i just got accepted to my back up school and i am waiting for my top choices. Temple is a great school tho!
I just dont think i will be attending here even if i get accepted 😛 i am CA resident
oh I see, I am from CA too. Where is your back up school?
Midwestern Glendale. I just really liked the school after the interview.oh I see, I am from CA too. Where is your back up school?
my top choices would be UCSF haha how about you?
Midwestern Glendale. I just really liked the school after the interview.
my top choices would be UCSF haha how about you?
Where is Midwestern Glendale? 🙂 Ya, top choice would be UCSF too, but I am open to the other schools I have interviews at currently. I still need to finish up my supplemental for UCSF, lol.
Where is Midwestern Glendale? 🙂 Ya, top choice would be UCSF too, but I am open to the other schools I have interviews at currently. I still need to finish up my supplemental for UCSF, lol.
its 3 year school in Arizona
yeah i am still working on my supplemental essay for UCSF lol
I live 30 min away from SF so hopefully i get in there
if i dont get into UCSF then UOP will be my top choice haha
anyways good luck
Interview Nov 4!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone I'm new on this site I have an interview for Nov 10th at 1pm.
Can you post your stats
Mine are
PCAT 82%
Science GPA 3.33
Overall GPA 3.27
I have the same interview date and time as you thus far! Are you in-state or OOS?
what is the best way to reach out to temple to show that you are interested in their program. They dont seem to be answering emails.
Does anyone receive an invitation from Temple recently ?
( from mid October to now)
I have an interview tomorrow. How about you?
Pharmcas just sent out my application on the 10/28.I have an interview tomorrow. How about you?
I'm so nervous of being waiting like now because I heard some people got their invitation right after the school got their application from Pharmcas.
Pharmcas just sent out my application on the 10/28.
I'm so nervous of being waiting like now because I heard some people got their invitation right after the school got their application from Pharmcas.
Pharmcas complete on 926
Temple supplemental completion on 930
Interview offer on 1010
me too im nervousI have an interview tomorrow. How about you?
me too im nervous
What time?
What were the interview questions like?
It was very relaxed interview... dont be nervous haha
I just concluded my Interview...I'm curious to know how long it takes to receive a decision (Im being hopeful and optimistic) of whether you are accepted or not after you take the interview? Some days? 1 week? 2 weeks??? Im so nervous right now cause I really wanna get in.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview at temple on nov 18. Does anybody have suggestions for which hotel I should stay at? Also in the email it says Prior to your interview, you will meet with Ms. Joan Hankins, Assistant Director of Admissions, to review your credentials and academic progress. Does that mean I have to go in before my interview time?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K