*** Official Temple University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinav

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!! fellow applicants!
I have applied to Temple Pharmacy school. They received my Pharmcas and supplemental. Now waiting for an interview invite.
Did anyone get an invite yet?
Please share stats

Members don't see this ad.

still waiting for temple :) submitted everything last month

They said their interview don't start until November

Members don't see this ad :)
How long did it take until pharmcas verified your application with calculated gpa?

I submitted on 8/6 was verified 8/22

I hope I can get accepted to Temple University next Fall....my stats aren't too good but I'm still hoping to get lucky. I know they are big on in state applicants as well. I'm applying from Florida.
PCAT=78% Writing 4
GPA Overall 3.11
Science and Math GPA 2.6
Four letters of recommendation (3 from pharmacists)
Work experience and volunteering

You guys think I could get an interview???

Anybody heard from Temple about interviews yet? I submitted my supplemental and PharmCAS a while ago. I am out-of-state from California and still waiting..

Anybody heard from Temple about interviews yet? I submitted my supplemental and PharmCAS a while ago. I am out-of-state from California and still waiting..
Nope their interview is in November

Does anyone received interview invitation yet?

Yeah they said the interview starts on Nov 4.

Me too just got mine today

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an interview invite just today too from Temple! Still trying to decide which date..

Yeah I just got an interview too the same day I was verified.....!!!

Congrats everyone! I was wondering, where are you guys going to stay at? Which hotel if from OOS?

declined my interview, good luck peoplle!

oh i just got accepted to my back up school and i am waiting for my top choices. Temple is a great school tho!
I just dont think i will be attending here even if i get accepted :p i am CA resident

oh i just got accepted to my back up school and i am waiting for my top choices. Temple is a great school tho!
I just dont think i will be attending here even if i get accepted :p i am CA resident

oh I see, I am from CA too. Where is your back up school?

oh I see, I am from CA too. Where is your back up school?
Midwestern Glendale. I just really liked the school after the interview.
my top choices would be UCSF haha how about you?

Midwestern Glendale. I just really liked the school after the interview.
my top choices would be UCSF haha how about you?

Where is Midwestern Glendale? :) Ya, top choice would be UCSF too, but I am open to the other schools I have interviews at currently. I still need to finish up my supplemental for UCSF, lol.

Where is Midwestern Glendale? :) Ya, top choice would be UCSF too, but I am open to the other schools I have interviews at currently. I still need to finish up my supplemental for UCSF, lol.

its 3 year school in Arizona
yeah i am still working on my supplemental essay for UCSF lol
I live 30 min away from SF so hopefully i get in there
if i dont get into UCSF then UOP will be my top choice haha
anyways good luck

Hey everyone I'm new on this site I have an interview for Nov 10th at 1pm.

Last edited:
Hey everyone I'm new on this site I have an interview for Nov 10th at 1pm.
Can you post your stats
Mine are
PCAT 82%
Science GPA 3.33
Overall GPA 3.27

I have the same interview date and time as you thus far! Are you in-state or OOS?

what is the best way to reach out to temple to show that you are interested in their program. They dont seem to be answering emails.

Temple can be very hard to get a hold of. I went there for two years and found most of my emails go unanswered.
I received a invite for a interview, but I think I'm going to decline as well.

Does anyone receive an invitation from Temple recently ?
( from mid October to now)

I have an interview tomorrow. How about you?
Pharmcas just sent out my application on the 10/28.
I'm so nervous of being waiting like now because I heard some people got their invitation right after the school got their application from Pharmcas.

Pharmcas just sent out my application on the 10/28.
I'm so nervous of being waiting like now because I heard some people got their invitation right after the school got their application from Pharmcas.

Pharmcas complete on 926
Temple supplemental completion on 930
Interview offer on 1010

What were the interview questions like?

I'm just nervous because I've never done a group interview so i don't know what to expect

I just concluded my Interview...I'm curious to know how long it takes to receive a decision (Im being hopeful and optimistic) of whether you are accepted or not after you take the interview? Some days? 1 week? 2 weeks??? Im so nervous right now cause I really wanna get in.....

Next week maybe? Im checking my email every second haha

hahah I guess....I really hope they call me man....like you dont even know.....Im so nervous and wrecked right now....

Has anyone heard yet from Temple regarding acceptance since last week interviews???

I have an interview at temple on nov 18. Does anybody have suggestions for which hotel I should stay at? Also in the email it says Prior to your interview, you will meet with Ms. Joan Hankins, Assistant Director of Admissions, to review your credentials and academic progress. Does that mean I have to go in before my interview time?