Hi Everyone,
I'm new to SDN, but I've been reading posts for quite a while now. I'm a senior, bioology/pre-med, however, have been unsuccessful this year in applying to osteopathic medical schools. I'm now applying to UMDNJ's biomedical sciences program, but am scared at the outcome.
I have received a "application complete" email, though haven't gotten a letter yet in the mail. The secretary there said the next evaluation will be in a "few weeks". Just wanted to know, what are the stats of accepted applicants so I know what are my chances.
Here are mine:
Cumulative GPA: 3.3 (Science 3.0 and GE 3.7)
2 years undergraduate research experience
6 months shadowing exp.
over 1000+ hours volunteer services (hospital, school and church)
graduate in UMDNJ's Mini-Med school (twice)
1st generation college student
BAD MCATS!!!🙁
Please help... anyone. And if anyone has questions on applying to the UMDNJ, been there done it, so just ask. Also like in Newark, so know the area very well.