*** Official University of New England C/O 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

In!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got an email and call today! It's going to be tough to choose between here and MUSC. UNE and the professors I met could not have done a better job representing the University!

Accepted at 8:32 AM through email!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Dang, I was hoping to get some good news from them today....crickets. +pity+

Same.. Did your status change at all?
Nope, still just says invited for interview. The email Amanda sent last week did say "We do not send all of our acceptances out at this time so if you do not hear right away, your application is still under review. You will be notified right away when your status changes. We do not expect to give out waitlist decisions until the new year"

Nope, still just says invited for interview. The email Amanda sent last week did say "We do not send all of our acceptances out at this time so if you do not hear right away, your application is still under review. You will be notified right away when your status changes. We do not expect to give out waitlist decisions until the new year".

Yeah I got that too. I'm hesitant about contacting her..
I want to go here so badly ugh

do it! and then share what you have gathered! lol

Yeah I got that too. I'm hesitant about contacting her..
I want to go here so badly ugh.

I am sure she may remember you since you are are applying again to the school, so she may feel for you!

I am going to email her soon and just pray haha

Update: someone I interviewed with that didn't receive an acceptance texted me saying he emailed amanda just asking if his prereqs were all complete and she responded within 15 minutes.
I emailed her that when I received the other email last week.. I figured if they asked to confirm our coursework that it was a good thing...no?

grab the bull by the horns lizbef!

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol so many ppl going to Pitt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone got acceptances from UNE today? any rejections??
Starting to lose hope :(

No word at all :(

No word at all :(

Some people were still getting acceptances today from other schools but I didn't see anything from UNE. I guess now we wait... sigh

I'm so sorry to hear that sigh. This process is very stressful.
with or without interview?

No Interview. I don't sweat it because I have a few interviews coming up. I guess schools like UNE and Marquette will never let OOS applicants with sub 3.0 a chance for a redemption. Someone corrects me if I am wrong.

No Interview. I don't sweat it because I have a few interviews coming up. I guess schools like UNE and Marquette will never let OOS applicants with sub 3.0 a chance for a redemption. Someone corrects me if I am wrong.
The dean told me specifically that they're keen on applicants reapplying... Shows dedication. I am a 3rd year applicant, I had an interview but no call yet.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

The dean told me specifically that they're keen on applicants reapplying... Shows dedication. I am a 3rd year applicant, I had an interview but no call yet.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I wish I have contacted UNE's dean first before I apply.

I called the dean before I apply, but didnt help.
I am the first time applicant as well with no interview

Hmm.. I wonder what dates UNE is planning to send out the acceptances.... last year people posted on Dec 1 acceptances followed by Jan acceptances, with nothing in between.

According to the recent email, it seems that more acceptances will go out throughout December before waitlists are given out in January.

Hmm.. I wonder what dates UNE is planning to send out the acceptances.... last year people posted on Dec 1 acceptances followed by Jan acceptances, with nothing in between.

According to the recent email, it seems that more acceptances will go out throughout December before waitlists are given out in January.
Agreed

At this point, I'm just going to hope to see something on Jan 1 and pay my deposit at LECOM just in case.

sigh same!
congrats on the acceptance to LECOM though! I interview there next month but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the idea of group interview lol.

sigh same!
congrats on the acceptance to LECOM though! I interview there next month but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the idea of group interview lol.
I thought it was way more relaxed than my interview at UNE if that you makes you feel any better about it :)

The acceptance email said we have until january 4th to pay the 1st deposit and secure our seat. Maybe they wait to see how many people pay from the 1st batch of acceptances before sending out the 2nd batch? Purely speculation though.

The acceptance email said we have until january 4th to pay the 1st deposit and secure our seat. Maybe they wait to see how many people pay from the 1st batch of acceptances before sending out the 2nd batch? Purely speculation though.

Thanks for the info!

Congrats! What time?

I got emailed an acceptance letter the first day, and then a phone call the next day.

Good luck to those waiting on UNE! It's a beautiful school and I was extremely impressed when I interviewed there :)

I officially declined my seat today. It was the hardest thing I've had to do in a long time. :cryi: I hope it brightens up someone's day though.

I still have to choose between OSU and UF...:shrug:

Reactions: 2 users
Best of luck to you willwash been following your threads hope you guys make a good choice!

I officially declined my seat today. It was the hardest thing I've had to do in a long time. :cryi: I hope it brightens up someone's day though.

I still have to choose between OSU and UF...:shrug:

Thanks! You certainly made my day :) Now to wait patiently for news from UNE :joyful:
I wonder if anyone got a post-dec 1 acceptance to UNE yet..

A week ago the stress was so high... and today it's still the same :scared:

Best of luck to you willwash been following your threads hope you guys make a good choice!

Thanks! We're still weighing the pros and cons of each, but I know we will make a good choice because between OSU and UF there are no bad choices!

A week ago the stress was so high... and today it's still the same :scared:

Yeah... I ended up contacting UNE to ask when the next round of acceptances are going out but they cannot provide us with that info...
I'm guessing it'll be more like how they did it last year and it'll get send out after January 4th when people decline offers/ don't put down deposits.

Yeah... I ended up contacting UNE to ask when the next round of acceptances are going out but they cannot provide us with that info...
I'm guessing it'll be more like how they did it last year and it'll get send out after January 4th when people decline offers/ don't put down deposits.
Thank you for telling me

So if I am still waiting to be offered an interview, do you think I am just holding on to false hope? :(

So if I am still waiting to be offered an interview, do you think I am just holding on to false hope? :(
It may be worth your while to go read through the c/o 2019 thread and see when people were offered interviews. However, it seems as if UNE has only sent out their first round of acceptances, so I would definitely not lose hope yet!