Officially Done With The Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seamonkey21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I received a call from my top choice medical school letting me know I have gotten in. I was completely shocked. MCAT was not that good and I really was unsure about my whole application, however I received two interviews and was lucky to get into both. I know people are still waiting and I hope all of you achieve your dreams! Just remember, if it is a dream, MAKE IT HAPPEN. I have to say, this is the BEST Christmas present I could have ever gotten.

GOOD LUCK :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Congradulations, its easy to forget that you only need 1 interview and once acceptance! I keep freaking out because i don't have enough.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats...where'd you get into?

You are a very lucky man (or woman). I still got a little while to go with this process, but I can't really be complaining because I also got into one of my top choices :D

GJ, when i got into UWSOM it was the best feeling in the world. what school did yo uget into?

I got into WashU. I received a phone call from my interviewer 15 minutes before leaving my hotel room to go to my Baylor interview, so that definitely didn't help with my motivation to interview really well. I really didn't like Baylor that much, so it was OK.

congrats, seamonkey. well done...

congrates! enjoy your x-mas break