Officially MCW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

E.A. Poe

the man
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received my numerical waitlist designation in the mail this week from my top choice -- I'm at #38. It looks like I will very happily be attending MCW this fall, my close #2 choice. It feels nice to be able to focus on one school finally! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I chose MCW too. See you there. :)

Right on. You're coming from Las Vegas, how are you going to handle the cold? :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
I just graduated and moved to Brookfield WI, about 10 minutes from campus. It was 85 yesturday, but it was in the 30s 3 weeks ago. I'm from Cali, and I know I will freeze. But this medical school is worth it! Can't wait for clases to begin! :clap:

Ha! Yes, you will freeze. At least you'll be well preserved.

I also live in Brookfield and will be attending MCW. Where in Brookfield do you live?

I live off Burleigh and Pilgram Pkwy, where are you? Are you in school now?

That's not too far from me. I'm by North Ave. and Barker. I'll be starting this fall.

So what are you doing until school starts? Are you from WI? What do you do for fun? Are you M/F?

Marianne11 said:
So what are you doing until school starts? Are you from WI? What do you do for fun? Are you M/F?

From the looks of it he's male, although he's got a face only a mother could love. Anyhow, this sounds like it has iternet dating written all over. Is it possible to spread rumors before school even starts?

Born and raised in WI. I don't plan on doing much this summer other than working a little (I just got a job at Elite Fitness & Racquet Club-I'm sure you've heard of it, it's a sister club of Highlander) and having some fun. I play a lot of basketball and tennis and as you can probably tell from my username, I'm a big dave fan (hope to see the band at least a few times this summer). And yes, I'm male (mom does tell me I'm handsome :D). You?

I'm from Cal, most recently vegas so I'm not familiar at all with WI. Never heard of Elite, but I'm sure I will. I like modern rock, 80s retro etc, know of any good stations for that? Do you live with your parents? If your mom thinks you are handsome then I'm sure she is right. :) My mom thinks I am beautiful. :laugh: Want to come over? JK. Where & when did you graduate?