E.A. Poe

the man
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2004
Visit site
Status
I received my numerical waitlist designation in the mail this week from my top choice -- I'm at #38. It looks like I will very happily be attending MCW this fall, my close #2 choice. It feels nice to be able to focus on one school finally! :thumbup:

About the Ads

Marianne11

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2003
Henderson-Las Vegas NV
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
I just graduated and moved to Brookfield WI, about 10 minutes from campus. It was 85 yesturday, but it was in the 30s 3 weeks ago. I'm from Cali, and I know I will freeze. But this medical school is worth it! Can't wait for clases to begin! :clap:

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2003
Wisconsin
Status
Medical Student
I also live in Brookfield and will be attending MCW. Where in Brookfield do you live?

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2003
Wisconsin
Status
Medical Student
That's not too far from me. I'm by North Ave. and Barker. I'll be starting this fall.

Rose122

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2003
Visit site
Status
Marianne11 said:
So what are you doing until school starts? Are you from WI? What do you do for fun? Are you M/F?
From the looks of it he's male, although he's got a face only a mother could love. Anyhow, this sounds like it has iternet dating written all over. Is it possible to spread rumors before school even starts?

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2003
Wisconsin
Status
Medical Student
Born and raised in WI. I don't plan on doing much this summer other than working a little (I just got a job at Elite Fitness & Racquet Club-I'm sure you've heard of it, it's a sister club of Highlander) and having some fun. I play a lot of basketball and tennis and as you can probably tell from my username, I'm a big dave fan (hope to see the band at least a few times this summer). And yes, I'm male (mom does tell me I'm handsome :D). You?

Marianne11

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2003
Henderson-Las Vegas NV
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
I'm from Cal, most recently vegas so I'm not familiar at all with WI. Never heard of Elite, but I'm sure I will. I like modern rock, 80s retro etc, know of any good stations for that? Do you live with your parents? If your mom thinks you are handsome then I'm sure she is right. :) My mom thinks I am beautiful. :laugh: Want to come over? JK. Where & when did you graduate?

About the Ads