Cincinnati vs Louisville vs Kentucky vs SLU vs MCW

Started by scaredguy!
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scaredguy!

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Been extremely fortunate to have these as my options. As a KY resident, I get in state at cinci, which almost seems like a no brainer to me. But, I would really appreciate any alternative perspectives regarding any of these schools. I really like the vibe all SLU and MCW.
 
I went to SLU for undergrad and would personally go anywhere else for medical school, did not like the vibes at all. Plus you have to live in St. Louis as well as deal with the high tuition. I think choosing SLU over cinci would be actually insane just from the tuition difference alone because you get instate but thats just me. No idea about MCW though.