Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How about extreme sheep herding? Really awesome! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i LOVE watching this. it gets my energy up. these are times when i think "if this guy can do like 15 back flips in a row...i can study for 1 more hour" 🙂
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2kJZOfq7zk
rileyroo, i love the puppy but i kinda miss your statuesque horsie!
How about extreme sheep herding? Really awesome! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw
twelvetigers said:I hope everyone here has seen all of the Lonely Island videos - I'm on a Boat, Jizz in my Pants, etc. because those are probably my favorites. If not... Google it!
😍

This clip never fails to cheer me up, I end up laughing every time! Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1vfsHYiKY
you can even get an add-on for your firefox browser, which i don't recommend since it makes it easier access. Thank god chrome doesn't have an add-on for it. 🙂
Here's the thing I promised, from stumbleupon. It's really neat! Turn on your speakers if you don't get it at first, lol.
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/9r8XKj/lab.andre-michelle.com/tonematrix
And then here is something just from today - completely a stupid thing to do with a wild animal, but I'm so jealous anyway. Who gets to kiss a wild elephant seal? Pshh.
http://cuteanimals.todaysbigthing.com/2010/04/13
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23522703@N06/4427285705/
You all have me hooked on Stumbleupon now!!! I should be preping for my biochem exam on Friday😳
My boss sent me this at 11 at night. Shes an exotic vet.
http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2007/09/may-i-have-this-dance.html
Yah StumbleUpon is wickedly time consuming. Great for procrastination, just a little too good.
By the by that matrix sound app TT posted is awesome. Very addictive.
You could have taken a screen shot! That way you could save it and input it in again. Or, if you record audio like I do (I hook my piano into my computer), you could have recorded it and saved an mp3 of it that way as well.I know, right? I sit there and make little songs for hours. I made one I really liked once - too bad I couldn't keep it!
If you are going to be recording from a phones out to mic in, I've found that turning the microphone down to 20% and using a male/male stereo/stereo line produces the best quality sound for that setup.
It works like dis:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS3Olh9DnaE[/YOUTUBE]
Top cat name quiz:
http://www.sporcle.com/games/yippeeyappee/cat_names
Sporcle is a great way to waste a LOT of time.
Yes do not install this add-on you will never ever do anything productive on your computer ever again if you do it DO NOT DO IT!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.