Oh dear God, Help...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BUmiken12

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, I checked my AMCAS application today, and the "CERTIFICATION AND TRANSMISSION" box isn't checked. Should it be??? I thought my application was done a month ago. I sent in my money and all the forms, but is there soemthing else I need to do?

Members don't see this ad.

If ur sure it's supposed to be done by now, u should call AMCAS. That is a really long time...

(I have deleted my original post because I was completely mistaken.)

Email AMCAS and try to track down the source of the delay.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a question then...I read on another post that you can check when you application was sent to your schools on the welcome page...I can't do that. Where can I do that???

Relax......just call up AMCAS and see what they say.

Good Luck!

when I ask to print my application, it says this:

Date Certified: 6/19/2002
Date Submitted: 6/19/2002
Date Processed: N/A

Am I missing something here?? Also, on ALL the date transmitted to school sections, they're blank. What am I doing wrong?????

aaaaah!! calm down. just call them. i had a couple of problems with my app, and they were able to sort it out straightaway.

God here to help, okay he was busy so he sent me.

That means that your app is waiting to be certified, so you did nothing wrong. However, it has taken a long time and it shouldn't have taken that long, so I wonder if you sent them your transcripts????

On the main page it should tell you if it is being held for some reason, read that entire welcome page. If all else fails, call AMCAS.

X

Originally posted by X
God here to help, okay he was busy so he sent me.

X

:laugh: Your something else. :laugh: