Oh No.. Car Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Epic

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My car in college.

vwwh8.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

My car in Pharmacy School

jeeppq1.jpg

OMG.. my car in HS...

omegavy1.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
This is making me mad

Where's the "my car after I became licensed?" my car since I was 17.....

BBQfrontright.jpg

My brother's car when he was in HS. He was cooler than me...I guess

camarosb0.jpg

I now drive a 2008 Nissan Altima. I don't have a picture of it. It's pretty though.

SDN1977's first car

22816517vy5.png

Members don't see this ad :)
OldTimer's first transportation

donkeywr1.jpg

WVU's current mode of transportation.. state of the art technology in WV.

shoesvs2.jpg

I think me and your bro would get along just fine :D

Oh man...that 69 was sweet..black. With L82 engine..411 rear end.
50's in the back. Edelbrock manifolds.. Holley 4 b-carbs..chromed out..

MountainPharmD's wannabe Harley.

mopedsj8.jpg

I drove an El Camino in high school. that reminds me of a story.

One day, one of the cheerleaders (Haley) came up to me and said "Hey. Are you the one that always parks that El Camino in Mr. Trembanis' spot the staff lot?" And I was like "Yeah." (I scored a spot from a teacher who lived 3 blocks off campus.) So after she leaves, my friend Jolene told me not to feel bad b/c Haley judges cars by the size of the back seat and since my car didn't have a back seat, it wasn't up to her standards. I love that story. I also love that no one gave a crap about cheerleaders at my HS, because the football team had won 1 game in 10 years.

Camino-RSt.jpg

That reminds me of another story. Mr. Trembanis used to introduce himself to classes by saying "My name is Mr. Trembanis. That rhymes with anus." ... until I told him what an anus was.

Maybe my next car....a little beauty!

g_ext15.jpg

:cool: Congrats! How do you like the Intelligent Key & Push Button Ignition feature? Pretty cool, eh?

Because Okies can't work the ignition, Nissan had to install push button ignition for cars sold in Oklahoma.

Liar... Nissan hasn't made it to Oklahoma yet..

Call Riverside Nissan in Tulsa on Monday and ask...............

or tomorrow. I keep thinking today is Saturday since we didn't have school.

I drove an El Camino in high school. that reminds me of a story.

One day, one of the cheerleaders (Haley) came up to me and said "Hey. Are you the one that always parks that El Camino in Mr. Trembanis' spot the staff lot?" And I was like "Yeah." (I scored a spot from a teacher who lived 3 blocks off campus.) So after she leaves, my friend Jolene told me not to feel bad b/c Haley judges cars by the size of the back seat and since my car didn't have a back seat, it wasn't up to her standards. I love that story. I also love that no one gave a crap about cheerleaders at my HS, because the football team had won 1 game in 10 years.

Camino-RSt.jpg

That reminds me of another story. Mr. Trembanis used to introduce himself to classes by saying "My name is Mr. Trembanis. That rhymes with anus." ... until I told him what an anus was.

You still drive that El Camino... we know.

:cool: Congrats! How do you like the Intelligent Key & Push Button Ignition feature? Pretty cool, eh?

I love it!!! Don't have to dig keys out of my bag to get in. It was pretty hard to get used to at first though.

Hey...Dr. M....

My next car..

scionet0.png

That's funny, because I almost bought a xB, but decided on the Altima.

Erkel had the right idea..

erkelvb2.jpg

Yeah, play me in some Halo 3....

Here's the same model that was my first car....it lasted one week. '85 Mercury Lynx. I guess that's what I get for buying a $150 car. Ah...1999...it seems so long ago....
Mercury_Lynx.jpg

**** you, I was poor.