Oh No.. Car Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can do everything but #4, since I'm in NYC. The one thing that launches me into a rage is when I see someone hanging out by my car and leaning on my car. One time I saw someone leaning on my car, so I got into my car without saying anything to them or them noticing me getting into the car. Turned on the engine fast, and pulled out fast, the guy lost balance and fell onto the road, lmao.
2nlh7o8.jpg

Gotta be drinking for that one.

Members don't see this ad.

IMG_20121006_083058.jpg

Time to swap my car with a used prius >_>; and move out of CA...

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Single and childless driving a Volvo wagon. I am a rule breaker.

I'm thinking when I graduate buying a 70's air cooled Porsche to restore. God, I miss wrenching on cars:love:

Do it. But also consider watercooled 911 and mess with it. Put in a new IMS bearing...then jack it up. Newer 911 does have better comfort features yet improved upon mechanics. I'ma take it out today with top down... nothing like speeding through curvy mountain roads of Northern Cal in the fall.

not exactly what a pharmacist would buy, but my friend and I got a 93 WR250 and 96 CR125 for $650!

he took the WR, so I pretty much got a running '96 CR125 for $325...not bad!

1strunatmilestone_zps605d5b3e.jpg

I forgot what it's like to ride a 2-stroke motocross bike...when it's "on the pipe", it's fast!

The Wife's new toy:

Equinox_01-White.jpg

The 2002 Venture has been retired after 10.5 years and 110,000 miles.....

That car needs some bigger rims and some coilovers. Wayyy too much gap between the tires and the fender.

Our Model has 18" wheels. Other than that, It's a pretty luxurious car for about 20G. Sun roof, blue tooth communication, power everything, heated side view mirrors...