oh SNAP!...Halloween! Need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AthanasiusJam

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Halloween is coming up and I still need a costume idea!

Help!

Members don't see this ad.

Gary Coleman for Governor

Popped into my head : World's Worst Mime

Sounds like a funny beginning line, now I just need to think of a punchline..

Members don't see this ad :)
How about being a huge midget for Halloween?

I have an interview on Halloween. It would be fun to go in costrume just jor kicks...:laugh:

Originally posted by PianoGirl04
I have an interview on Halloween. It would be fun to go in costrume just jor kicks...:laugh:

Me too. Actually, I'm kind of afraid of getting "bombed" on before or after my interview. I live in new york city in a sort of rough part of town and it can get pretty nasty here on Halloween. One of the libraries nearby was literally covered by shaving cream, bathroom tissue paper and eggs a few years ago.

'Pregnant Prom Queen' is always a big hit here. Complete with sash and tear-streaked mascara and letter jacket.

World's worst mime sounds good. I have no idea what I'll go as.

Be Steve Bartman!! A hat, big headfones, some glasses, and a black shirt and you got it!

steve_bartman.jpg

First...I'm going to pay one of the random Berkeley hobos on Telegraph avenue to punch me in the face enough times so I'm moderately disfigured. Then, I'm gonna hire a makeup artist from a major motion picture studio in Hollywood and I'm just gonna tell her..."Make me look like the ugliest person you've ever seen." Afterwards, I'm gonna fly Barry Bonds out to CA and tell him..." Pretend you're at Fenway Park...my face is an 90 mph curveball..give me your best shot." Then..I'm going to Target and buying a plain white T-shirt...and I'm going to use a Sharpie marker to write "PETEROCKDUKE" across it. I will be the first ever PeteRockDuke for Halloween.

I came as Twister at a recent halloween party. Wore two twister matts as a toga, sandals, twister spinner on my chest. Oh, and wore a 70's wigg. "hey ladies, wanna play a game?" "Left hand GREEN". It was fun. good luck.

Originally posted by vixenell
'Pregnant Prom Queen' is always a big hit here. Complete with sash and tear-streaked mascara and letter jacket.

Teenage pregancies at Sweet Briar?!? They don't even joke about that stuff over there! ;)

how about a vampire? it's an easy costume. you'd have to get a cape, teeth, white dress shirt, black pants and some makeup

what about an old school fem bot?

unless you are a mail....then a shirtless austin powers??

Originally posted by TheFlash
Teenage pregancies at Sweet Briar?!? They don't even joke about that stuff over there! ;)

:eek: Actually heard of Sweet Briar???

Times are changing, I suppose. They're thinking about going co-ed.:(

Originally posted by vixenell
:eek: Actually heard of Sweet Briar???

Times are changing, I suppose. They're thinking about going co-ed.:(

Yup, some of the prettiest and most genuine ladies I know have come from Sweet Briar in VA. I hope that doesn't change when they go co-ed. Even putting "Sweet Briar" and "co-ed" in the same sentence sounds really weird. :(

Flash

here are some ideas, from my deluded brain:

1. mariah carey having a nervous breakdown
2. a girl gone wild
3. dick cheney
4. kobe briant
5. you could dress up as a lab scientist and have some test tubes in your pocket labelled Bacillus anthracis, West Nile, etc. Spill them on people - then tell them you have the antidote. then reach into your pocket and say, oh, i'm sorry. i must have left it at home <shrug>.

i too have an interview on halloween. i think i'm going to dress up like an interviewee.