Oh, what fun! Acyclovir IV shortage...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No propofol for a long period of time would suck immensely. Also IV multivitamins...not having enough of that can be pretty troublesome.


No propofol? Try Midazolam, Lorazepam.. and gasp..Dexmedetomidine..

MVI... yeah, that could be troublesome.
 
No propofol for a long period of time would suck immensely. Also IV multivitamins...not having enough of that can be pretty troublesome.

we had an IV multivit shortage not long ago. So we would only do vits in TPN like M/W/F and if they were absolutely NPO a 1st banana bag would contain MVI, after that they were just thiamine and folic acid.

It sucked but wasn't catastrophic.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
we only keep 5s.

I don't know why I even read the e-mails anymore, I haven't worked in a month!