Oh yes another I want to specialize thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Performer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Come on guys, I'm getting sick and tired of all of this I'm going to specialize threads. Yeah we all have multiple acceptances but you already know you're going to specialize. Come on! Give me a break!
We really won't know until the end of D2 to really know if we're decent material to compete for a spot, so please cut the crap!

Members don't see this ad.

lol yea 90% of all pre-dents go to dental school wanting to specialize, but unfortunately 90% of dental graduates never make it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your thoughts may change, I know a lot wanted to do OMFS or ortho first year.

For the sake of self-respect, it's better to shoot for the stars and end up 10 feet from where you start than to shoot for 10 feet in front of you and end up flat on your face, 2 inches from where you started... Hhahahha.

I do not want to specialize but I am going to ace every test and act like I did not even try to make all those killing themselves to specialize eat their hearts out. Is that mean-spirited?

Come on guys, I'm getting sick and tired of all of this I'm going to specialize threads. Yeah we all have multiple acceptances but you already know you're going to specialize. Come on! Give me a break!
We really won't know until the end of D2 to really know if we're decent material to compete for a spot, so please cut the crap!

Yet we have another troll. Seriously, if you don't like something, pass on. What's up with all the attackings? Seems like someone should cut you! This is the United States of America, not Cuba.