Ohhh MOCA....what a PITA!!

Started by rexed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rexed

Junior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Up for my Anesthesia boards recert in 2017 which flew by! I just finally got around to logging my MOCA CME hours and I have the 250 hrs to sit for the exam. I've been practicing pain 100% since finishing residency and pain fellowship (no anesthesia for years!). Anyone who's recently taken the recert exam have any insight as to a good set of materials to study? I am debating re-reading baby miller and doing a bunch of questions vs. Jensen's MOCA blue? Thanks in advance!
 
Just go through old question banks
And ace series
Took my recent in 2009 have to redo in 2019