Ohhhhhh WOW!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thats a bunch of BS. I'm a Rutgers student but I didn't take pharmacy straight out of high school (even though I had been accepted) because I wasn't sure. Now, I am working much harder than most of the students in the program to keep a high GPA (3.8) while people with a 2.3 are still in the program just because they knew wanted pharmacy from the beginning. If they're looking for the best future pharmacists, then intelligence is a much bigger factor than knowing you want to be a pharmacist from day one. So, if someone smarter than me takes my spot, I would obviously be angry but not as pissed off as I would be if someone not as intelligent takes my spot.
 
I just have one question... What the heck is a "Looser?" Someone that needs tightening? :laugh: