Ohio licensure 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pianomo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Ohio Board of Pharmacy issues licenses once passing NAPLEX/MPJE scores are released? Is there anything else that needs to be done between passing exams and getting a license?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey! Im in Ohio, and nope there isnt anything else you need to do once the board receives your score you will be licensed! .....How long did it take for you to get your MPJE score??

Hey! Im in Ohio, and nope there isnt anything else you need to do once the board receives your score you will be licensed! .....How long did it take for you to get your MPJE score??

Thanks for the reply! I took my MPJE on a Thursday and got my results the following Monday. It ended up taking a few additional days before the board posted my license.

Thanks for the reply! I took my MPJE on a Thursday and got my results the following Monday. It ended up taking a few additional days before the board posted my license.
Thanks for letting me know! Hopefully they post my score Monday and I'm licensed by Wednesday....