Ohio State alternate list

Started by kapina
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kapina

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sooo i was placed on the in-state alternate list for osu... anyone else out there on that list with me? they already have the rankings out, im number 13 of 49 ppl... ugghhh i just wanna be IN!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm on the waitlist. I was pretty mad about it 🙁 If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats? My GPA is good but my DAT was only average.
 
I got waitlisted with 3.9+ and 22/22/20. I'm undergrad at OSU too. I must have had an awful interview or something.
 
Did any of you get that HUUUUUGE packet in the mail with like a million forms to send in? Wow, talk about a job and a half! haha, just for a waitlist!
 
yeah i got the ohio state non res alternate list...

salem21, im really surprised you got waitlisted with those stats.. thats unfortunate 🙁 im sure you will be fine though
 
hey guys...i was number 3 on the OOS alternate list, and i just got my acceptance call today! so the list is moving...no worries 🙂