Roommate Ohio State area - Worthington, OH - roommate needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sheboss

CVT
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to take over and sign my half of a lease in August with my current roommate. The apartment is located in Worthington (about 15-20 mins from OSU campus) and you would be living with a nursing student. She has been a GREAT roommate and she has a super cute shep-husky mix.
The apartment is 2 bed, 2 bath so you would have your own bathroom. There are washer/dryer hookups in the unit so it's very convenient. There is a small gym on site as well as a nice pool and the apartment has a patio! The rent has been $494.50 for me, but I'm not sure if it will increase for next year, but it's still SUPER affordable and a very nice area.
The apartment is pet friendly, but can only accommodate one more animal and it must get along with my roommates dog. More than one pet is negotiable with my roommate.

I have had an amazing experience in Columbus and loved living in this apartment. I'm only moving out because my boyfriend bought a house!

Message me for pictures or details!

Members don't see this ad.