Ohio State c/o 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pwnttothemax

is a robot.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just had my interview at OSU today. It seemed to go really well, and was 1000x more chill than my LECOM interview. I knew the professor and the other pharmacist conducting the interview was from southern Ohio (like me), so it was easy to connect with both guys. I hate to be presumptious but it felt like a sure thing.

Who else is planning/hoping on attending Ohio State for the next 4 years?

For me it's down to OSU and LECOM. There's a pretty long pro/con list for each school :/
 
Just had my interview at OSU today. It seemed to go really well, and was 1000x more chill than my LECOM interview. I knew the professor and the other pharmacist conducting the interview was from southern Ohio (like me), so it was easy to connect with both guys. I hate to be presumptious but it felt like a sure thing.

Who else is planning/hoping on attending Ohio State for the next 4 years?

For me it's down to OSU and LECOM. There's a pretty long pro/con list for each school :/

Have you decided which school? What r ur pros/cons for OSU?