1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Ohio state secondary prompt

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ahhh123, Jul 18, 2006.

1. ahhh123

ahhh123 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi everyone,

I have a question about Ohio state's secondary prompt.. i tried looking all over for this prompt including in the official secondary 2006 thread.. i was wondering if anyone could post it if its not already up. If it is on the site somewhere sorry for the inconvenience that this msg has caused. Can you please tell me where I can find it. Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DPPM

DPPM Member
    10+ Year Member

I haven't been able to find it either.

4. Looque

Looque Bob Loblaw
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I haven't seen the application for the new cycle, but last year's posed a question about one's views of altruism. I don't know what the exact question was; I only heard of it from friends.

5. MiesVanDerMom

MiesVanDerMom D.o. or Die
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    they sent me an email with and invite and the link. questions are 1) define altriusm and give an example where you've shown it 2)why do you want to be a dr. and how have you tested it?