Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Ohio State University CVM class of 2013!

Discussion in 'Pre-Veterinary' started by bmichs75DVM, Dec 21, 2008.

1. bmichs75DVM

bmichs75DVM OSU CVM c/o 2013
    2+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    Just curious to see how many people have been accepted to the Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine for the class of 2013.

My Name is Brandon and I have been accepted.

2. david594

david594 The-OSU CVM c/o 2013
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Too early to say. We still have 4 months until our decisions are due and I am sure most of us accepted would still like to hear from other schools.

3. Skillet9886

Skillet9886 UFCVM c/o 2013!
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    I've been accepted as well, but, like David said, I'm still waiting to see all my options. Florida would definitely be a lot cheaper for me, but they don't send out interview invites until February. For now, I've decided to not think about all the "what if" scenarios of trying to decide where to go. I have until April to make a decision (if I get in anywhere else), so for now I'm just enjoying the fact that I've been accepted!

4. Bcrunner1313

Bcrunner1313 UFCVM Class of 2013
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    I second what Skillet said.

5. Sophie612

Pre-Veterinary
    Accepted and attending.

6. susiewaits

susiewaits OSU CVM '13
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    when I applied to ohio state I didn't expect to get in out of state. So I was really suprised when I got in. My "in-state" school is tufts, and was originally one of my top choices (if I have the choice), but after seeing Ohio state, and GETTING IN, I have a lot to think about. They seemed to have great facilities particularly for equine medicine (which is the route I think I want to go) and I really liked the general feel of the campus. Maybe I will see some of you in september!

did you guys get any kind of e-mail or paper confirmation? I still feel like its unofficial and it makes me nervous. I guess im a little ocd.

7. Skillet9886

Skillet9886 UFCVM c/o 2013!
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. When the dean called me, she said that they were sending paperwork, but I've yet to receive anything, after a week. I guess maybe they're busy and haven't gotten to mailing everything out yet, but I would have even been fine had they changed my online application status. I keep checking the mail every day and coming up empty...I'm getting a little antsy!

8. Lyssylove7

Hey brandon! I was just accepted yesterday into OSU's class of 2013! are you in state or out of state ?

9. bmichs75DVM

bmichs75DVM OSU CVM c/o 2013
    2+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    Hey Lyssylove7,
    I'm in state and attending. Being a Junior in undergrad, this was my one and only application. I got accepted, so I am going!