Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

browncow

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the Ohio State ob/gyn residency program??

Members don't see this ad.

I have a friend there who is an intern. He loves it! Says the residents are very friendly and supportive, with great teaching. I don't know specifics, but I have an interview there in a few weeks so I'll report back. So far, the residency coordinator has been the most helpful person I've dealth with of any program, for what it's worth. I'm from Ohio, and have only heard good things about OSU.

lmh14 said:
I have a friend there who is an intern. He loves it! Says the residents are very friendly and supportive, with great teaching. I don't know specifics, but I have an interview there in a few weeks so I'll report back. So far, the residency coordinator has been the most helpful person I've dealth with of any program, for what it's worth. I'm from Ohio, and have only heard good things about OSU.

What about other Ohio programs - specifically University of Cincinnati? Since the Bengals are on fire, thought I might move back home. Wink Wink!
Seriously, any idea on UC's OB?