Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 16, 2002
Visit site
Status
I know I may sound paranoid, especially because there is nothing I can do about it now...but did anyone ever figure out if med schools see the formatting we saw on our screen for the AMCAS PS? I know some people put extra lines but I didnt because, back then, i figured that AMCAS would send them the real formatting.

But a few minutes ago, as I was looking through my AMCAS print out while doing the UC app, I couldnt help but dwell on how horrible my PS looks as one big lump. Especially because i have a decent amount of dialogue that i used several one-line paragraphs for. ARGH! If i were an ADCOM and i had to read that terrible lump, i would be super annoyed. So does anyone know how they see our essays?
Thanks for putting up with my OCD/paranoia/anxiety/other issues! ;)
Bounty

Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 16, 2002
Visit site
Status
hahahahah i submitted the previous post and went back to the pre-allo page to see that someone else had just posted about the paragraph lump too! How random!

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads