OK maybe i have issues...

Started by Bounty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I may sound paranoid, especially because there is nothing I can do about it now...but did anyone ever figure out if med schools see the formatting we saw on our screen for the AMCAS PS? I know some people put extra lines but I didnt because, back then, i figured that AMCAS would send them the real formatting.

But a few minutes ago, as I was looking through my AMCAS print out while doing the UC app, I couldnt help but dwell on how horrible my PS looks as one big lump. Especially because i have a decent amount of dialogue that i used several one-line paragraphs for. ARGH! If i were an ADCOM and i had to read that terrible lump, i would be super annoyed. So does anyone know how they see our essays?
Thanks for putting up with my OCD/paranoia/anxiety/other issues! 😉
Bounty
 
hahahahah i submitted the previous post and went back to the pre-allo page to see that someone else had just posted about the paragraph lump too! How random!