Ok someone please answer this...

Started by tesla123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tesla123

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to thank to all of the great folks who referred me to the USMLE board 🙂 . But, I have searched the forums and I still can not find out the significance of the Goljan audio tapes. For instance, my friend passed along his files and it is as though I am listening to lectures from Goljan's class. Are these the tapes everyone talks about? Please let me know guys, thanks for the help in advance!
 
tesla123 said:
I wanted to thank to all of the great folks who referred me to the USMLE board 🙂 . But, I have searched the forums and I still can not find out the significance of the Goljan audio tapes. For instance, my friend passed along his files and it is as though I am listening to lectures from Goljan's class. Are these the tapes everyone talks about? Please let me know guys, thanks for the help in advance!

Yes those are the mp3 files ...class audios

By the way..tesla123.....are you interested in radiology???