What is the source of this informationTomV said:Here are is a list of the top 20 (in my mind)
1) CCFCleveland, OH
2) Stanford UniversityStanford, CA
3) Brigham and Womens HospitalBoston, MA
4) Mass Gen HBoston, MA
5) U of ColoradoDenver, CO
6) DukeDurham, NC
7) MayoRochester, MN
8) Johns HopkinsBaltimore, MD
9) EmoryAtlanta, GA
10) U of WashingtonSeattle, WA
11) U of WisconsinMadison, WI
12) University of MichiganAnn Arbor, MI
13) U of VirginiaCharlottesville, VA
14) UTSWDallas, TX
15) U of AlabamaBirmingham, AL
16) VanderbiltNashville, TN
17) U of ChicagoChicago, IL
Any thoughts on these programs would be strongly appreciated?
which programs did I leave off?
Which are the up and coming programs?
Which programs are the best in the subareas for cardiology?
For example, EP is very strong at U of Virginia...