Oklahoma State c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nannarnaluk

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen an Oklahoma thread, who else applied? This is my second time, OOS.

Members don't see this ad.

Hii, I am a first time applicant to Oklahoma and OOS!

Reactions: 1 user
Second time Oos applicant. Did my undergrad at OSU 🤠

Members don't see this ad :)
Woo! Love to see the support. We don’t have a whole lot of OSU students on SDN. There’s a couple of us grads floating around but I’m the newest grad and even I’m starting to get far enough away from the application/ didactic part of OSU to be super helpful.

• Care
Woo! Love to see the support. We don’t have a whole lot of OSU students on SDN. There’s a couple of us grads floating around but I’m the newest grad and even I’m starting to get far enough away from the application/ didactic part of OSU to be super helpful.
Yeah, we need some fresh blood up in here.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m a current first year, can try to answer any questions

Hey y'all! This is my first time applying to Oklahoma, second application cycle overall and I'm OOS!!

Anyone OOS hear anything yet? I'm anxiously awaiting their email about OOS decisions and just want to make sure I didn't miss the email :giggle:

Anyone OOS hear anything yet? I'm anxiously awaiting their email about OOS decisions and just want to make sure I didn't miss the email :giggle:
Not yet! Last year they heard around Jan 28. Getting close!

I sent fall transcripts and talked to them about that but nothing else so far

Im OOS and anxiously waiting too! It looks like the previous cycles heard on a saturday so maybe the 29th is the day? Just speculating to make myself feel better!

2nd time OSU OOS applicant, 3rd app cycle overall. I'm so anxious waiting too! Hopefully we'll hear back soon!

Reactions: 1 users
I got my rejection e-mail last year on 1/27/21 (Wednesday) at 5:24PM CST. I've been on pins and needles all week lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought IS traditionally heard first, and OOS second?
F53ED992-BCBA-40D4-A1D6-3A037AC24D74.jpeg

This was from one of the email updates Oklahoma sent us!

Don’t mind me just frantically refreshing my email 😬

Reactions: 2 users
OOS alternate!

Does anyone know if they offer admission scholarships or if I have to wait until second year or second semester?

At least when I was a first year nearly a hundred years ago (aka ten) they only did scholarships at the end of your first year. None going in.

Just declined my alternate seat good luck to everyone!

Any current students that are pursuing a path in avian/exotics/zoo that I could talk to?

Sent the email declining my OOS seat today - I hope one of y'all gets pulled off the OOS waitlist!

Just declined my OOS seat! Good luck to y’all on the waitlist! I did my undergrad at OSU and loved it! If anyone has any questions about Stillwater feel free to message me!

Was accepted off the waitlist at my top choice school so I'll be removing myself from Oklahoma's. Best of luck to those still waiting and I look forward to working with all of you someday!

I believe so. someone on the Facebook group got pulled off a couple days ago

I believe they started calling people on Monday. I’m waitlisted for OOS and I haven’t heard anything yet

I am also interested if anybody has heard of anything? A friend of mine is on the waitlist and is hoping to hear something soon, but is rapidly losing hope.

I am also interested if anybody has heard of anything? A friend of mine is on the waitlist and is hoping to hear something soon, but is rapidly losing hope.
I’m also on the waitlist and I still haven’t heard anything :(