-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Oklahoma State c/o 2026
Started by Nannarnaluk
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Second time Oos applicant. Did my undergrad at OSU 🤠
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woo! Love to see the support. We don’t have a whole lot of OSU students on SDN. There’s a couple of us grads floating around but I’m the newest grad and even I’m starting to get far enough away from the application/ didactic part of OSU to be super helpful.
Yeah, we need some fresh blood up in here.Woo! Love to see the support. We don’t have a whole lot of OSU students on SDN. There’s a couple of us grads floating around but I’m the newest grad and even I’m starting to get far enough away from the application/ didactic part of OSU to be super helpful.
SpiderPony
Full Member
I’m a current first year, can try to answer any questions
Hey y'all! This is my first time applying to Oklahoma, second application cycle overall and I'm OOS!!
Anyone OOS hear anything yet? I'm anxiously awaiting their email about OOS decisions and just want to make sure I didn't miss the email 😊
Not yet! Last year they heard around Jan 28. Getting close!Anyone OOS hear anything yet? I'm anxiously awaiting their email about OOS decisions and just want to make sure I didn't miss the email 😊
I sent fall transcripts and talked to them about that but nothing else so farAnyone OOS hear anything yet? I'm anxiously awaiting their email about OOS decisions and just want to make sure I didn't miss the email 😊
Im OOS and anxiously waiting too! It looks like the previous cycles heard on a saturday so maybe the 29th is the day? Just speculating to make myself feel better!
DogtorWilliams1031
LMU c/o 2026!
2nd time OSU OOS applicant, 3rd app cycle overall. I'm so anxious waiting too! Hopefully we'll hear back soon!
I got my rejection e-mail last year on 1/27/21 (Wednesday) at 5:24PM CST. I've been on pins and needles all week lol.
I hope so!!Soooo OOS maybe hearing soon??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DogtorWilliams1031
LMU c/o 2026!
I thought IS traditionally heard first, and OOS second?
I thought IS traditionally heard first, and OOS second?
This was from one of the email updates Oklahoma sent us!
OOS acceptance!
OOS acceptance!!
Don’t mind me just frantically refreshing my email 😬
Yeah I have nothing yet 😭Don’t mind me just frantically refreshing my email 😬
Same here 🙁Yeah I have nothing yet 😭
OOS alternate too!
Just got my rejection... Sigh.
dvmbounder
New Member
Yes!!!Anyone OOS hear anything yet? I'm anxiously awaiting their email about OOS decisions and just want to make sure I didn't miss the email 😊
DogtorWilliams1031
LMU c/o 2026!
OOS rejection😔
Congrats everyone!
Congrats everyone!
Does anyone know if they offer admission scholarships or if I have to wait until second year or second semester?
At least when I was a first year nearly a hundred years ago (aka ten) they only did scholarships at the end of your first year. None going in.
When I was a first year 4 years ago (so 40 years ago) it was the same way.At least when I was a first year nearly a hundred years ago (aka ten) they only did scholarships at the end of your first year. None going in.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just declined my alternate seat good luck to everyone!
Any current students that are pursuing a path in avian/exotics/zoo that I could talk to?
Just declined my OOS seat! Good luck to y’all on the waitlist! I did my undergrad at OSU and loved it! If anyone has any questions about Stillwater feel free to message me!
I believe so. someone on the Facebook group got pulled off a couple days ago
Hanna Parks
New Member
I believe they started calling people on Monday. I’m waitlisted for OOS and I haven’t heard anything yet
Hanna Parks
New Member
Anyone hear anything yet?
Jordan Flynt
New Member
I am also interested if anybody has heard of anything? A friend of mine is on the waitlist and is hoping to hear something soon, but is rapidly losing hope.
Hanna Parks
New Member
I’m also on the waitlist and I still haven’t heard anything 🙁I am also interested if anybody has heard of anything? A friend of mine is on the waitlist and is hoping to hear something soon, but is rapidly losing hope.