Olaf's Call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JayQuah

Connect Four Champion
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those waiting on the Cornell decision tomorrow: GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
Question: will they call only those that get in (you guys), or will they also let those of us who didn't (me) know as well?
Also, is there a waitlist for MSTP post interview?

Members don't see this ad.

There is a waitlist - but its use varies greatly from year to year. good luck.

From the email that was sent out a week or so ago, it sounded like only people who get accecpted are gonna get a call. Hope I interpreted that right or it's gonna suck when I'm all stoked to see a 212 number on my cell and then hear "sorry we just thought we'd call to let you know we rejected you" lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm assuming if I don't get a call that I'll get a rejection letter or e-mail later in the week...but that's irrelevant b/c they're going to call me.

ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease

Thundrstorm said:
I'm assuming if I don't get a call that I'll get a rejection letter or e-mail later in the week...but that's irrelevant b/c they're going to call me.

ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease

yeah...<nervous laugh>...i don't even know why i ASKED that question...<nervous laugh, adjusts the collar>

i share your anxiety...
it's finals week for me, and i can't focus on my studies cause of my impending doom. :scared:

Good luck everyone! :luck: I hope each and every one of you guys and gals get in today!

so that I can have your spots at other places!! :smuggrin:
Just kidding!! :D

imsotired said:
Good luck everyone! :luck: I hope each and every one of you guys and gals get in today!

so that I can have your spots at other places!! :smuggrin:
Just kidding!! :D

Just to let you know, it's not a call, it's an email asking you to call their office. My heart definitely skipped a beat while I was placed on hold. Good luck to all of you!!

Wooohooo. good luck to all of my future classmates.

I got an email to call the office. WOoohooo!!

do they send they acceptances in one batch, or do they do they decide throughout the day?

mrcdsbenz2000 said:
do they send they acceptances in one batch, or do they do they decide throughout the day?

Well, since I didn't get one either, here's my thought process at the moment. I find it unlikely that they accept 1/2 of interviewees, yet SDNers are only 2/10 of those who listed on the interview thread. So, I'm still hoping. However, I'm not discounting that those who got in are already out drinking in celebration before posting. Congrats Civic and Titan.

any more news? I guess the office is closed now...no email :(

By about 3:00, I had given up on my own theory. Time to move on.