Older Reputable University vs New Private College

Started by PharmKraz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmKraz

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to decide between Ferris State University and St. John Fisher College. Ferris State is older, more reputable, and much cheeper. St. John Fisher Pharmacy School is a new program in a small private college so I assume that comes with some risks. What's pushing me towards St. John Fisher is that my fiancé will be moving out with me, and the city around St. John Fisher has many more opportunities like work and graduate programs for her, which could be better in the long run even though it'll be more expensive initially.

What are some other things I should consider when deciding between these two schools? Thanks in advance!