Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I saw this thread on cleft/cranio fellowships and was hoping we could make a similar one for Head and Neck/MORS. Here's a list of info I have, which is admittedly pretty bare bones and possibly outdated. If people have more info on duration, volume, faculty, vibes, general overview feel free to chime in. Will update this thread when I get more time.
LIJ or somewhere in NY- Not sure but I believe they started or are starting one
Ascension Macomb - I believe now it's Henry Ford but still going.
UMich- 1 year
Moe- Not sure if it's a fellowship but I believe she was taking non-cats last yr. Grand Rapids,Michigan.
Maryland- 1 or 2 yr fellowship with Drs. Joshua Lubek and Donita Dyalram.
Willis Knighton- 2 yrs but get dual cert in cleft and craniofacial as well. 1 fellow a year. Faculty include G.E Ghali, Stavan Patel, Brett Shirley, Ross Brockman.
LSU Health Shreveport- Possibly defunct? Not really sure honestly.
LSU NOLA- I believe Zaid started one in the past yr. Technically in Baton Rouge.
JPS- 2 yr fellowship Faculty: Dr. Fayette Williams and Roderick Kim
El Paso- 2 year fellowship with Drs.Brockhoff and Kaleem.
UTHealth Houston- 2 year with Drs. Jonathan Shum and James Melville. Work with the ENTs as well in MD Anderson. They do a lot of tissue engineering/BMAC.
Knoxville- Carlson left, not sure if the fellowship is still going.
UAB- 2 yr fellowship. Morlandt and Ying. Think they hired a recent fellow grad too
Jacksonville- 1 yr fellowship. 2 Fellows a yr. Dr. Rui Fernandes and Anthony Bunnell
UCSF Fresno- 2 yr fellowship
OHSU- Not sure on current status
LIJ or somewhere in NY- Not sure but I believe they started or are starting one
Ascension Macomb - I believe now it's Henry Ford but still going.
UMich- 1 year
Moe- Not sure if it's a fellowship but I believe she was taking non-cats last yr. Grand Rapids,Michigan.
Maryland- 1 or 2 yr fellowship with Drs. Joshua Lubek and Donita Dyalram.
Willis Knighton- 2 yrs but get dual cert in cleft and craniofacial as well. 1 fellow a year. Faculty include G.E Ghali, Stavan Patel, Brett Shirley, Ross Brockman.
LSU Health Shreveport- Possibly defunct? Not really sure honestly.
LSU NOLA- I believe Zaid started one in the past yr. Technically in Baton Rouge.
JPS- 2 yr fellowship Faculty: Dr. Fayette Williams and Roderick Kim
El Paso- 2 year fellowship with Drs.Brockhoff and Kaleem.
UTHealth Houston- 2 year with Drs. Jonathan Shum and James Melville. Work with the ENTs as well in MD Anderson. They do a lot of tissue engineering/BMAC.
Knoxville- Carlson left, not sure if the fellowship is still going.
UAB- 2 yr fellowship. Morlandt and Ying. Think they hired a recent fellow grad too
Jacksonville- 1 yr fellowship. 2 Fellows a yr. Dr. Rui Fernandes and Anthony Bunnell
UCSF Fresno- 2 yr fellowship
OHSU- Not sure on current status
Last edited: