reema.mahmoud
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
My name is Reema Mahmoud, and I am finishing my residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery outside USA/Canada.
I am very interested in pursuing a fellowship that combines the following areas:
Craniofacial surgery - Hard tissue corrections (including congenital and acquired deformities...).
Orthognathic surgery in complex cases, including OSA.
TMJ surgery – from arthroscopy to open procedures and total joint replacement.
Most of the programs I have found so far tend to focus only on part of this scope. I am therefore looking for opportunities where I could at least gain exposure to several of these areas, even if not all at once.
I would be very grateful if anyone could share programs worldwide that offer this kind of exposure or experiences or advice regarding eligibility for international applicants with a single DMD degree from outside US/Canada.
Thank you very much in advance!
My name is Reema Mahmoud, and I am finishing my residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery outside USA/Canada.
I am very interested in pursuing a fellowship that combines the following areas:
Craniofacial surgery - Hard tissue corrections (including congenital and acquired deformities...).
Orthognathic surgery in complex cases, including OSA.
TMJ surgery – from arthroscopy to open procedures and total joint replacement.
Most of the programs I have found so far tend to focus only on part of this scope. I am therefore looking for opportunities where I could at least gain exposure to several of these areas, even if not all at once.
I would be very grateful if anyone could share programs worldwide that offer this kind of exposure or experiences or advice regarding eligibility for international applicants with a single DMD degree from outside US/Canada.
Thank you very much in advance!