OMFS Residency

Started by dtdds
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dtdds

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On average, how many calls did you take in a month as an intern?
I will start 12calls/month
 
dtdds said:
On average, how many calls did you take in a month as an intern?
I will start 12calls/month


I start out with a 10 month vacation! (aka: med school) :laugh:
 
dtdds said:
On average, how many calls did you take in a month as an intern?
I will start 12calls/month

Every third day average. Some every other day. Some every day. Average probably around every 2.5 days. Yee Haw!
 
dtdds said:
On average, how many calls did you take in a month as an intern?
I will start 12calls/month
Depends on how many guys are on service at the time. We're usually Q4 when we have a heavy service, down to Q2 when we have fewer guys around.