Omg! The Oat

Started by Eyegirl2007
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

E

Eyegirl2007

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG!!!

It's one month exactly till that OAT!! HOw will I ever be ready on time...ohnononononoon....
 
I'm sure I will be freaking out too in about a year from now, when I'll be taking the OAT:scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey..
Don't worry Eyegirl....I am with ya...but I have my interview, friday, with a biochem test on thursday and a ethics test on wednesday which makes things all the worse...and about my OAT, I took it already and did bad....so that freaks me out all the more when I take it again...it is do or die time!!!
 
For me, I think the real freaking out will happen next Tuesday when it's actually October. The OAT has always been way in the future since I started thinking about optometry school, but I'll figure out it's *really* happening soon enough!
 
Grand Teton...good luck this friday.
Where are you staying?
Anything you need?
PM me.
Eyegirl
 
Quantitative reasoning is going to throw my whole OAT!!!
+pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+

🙁 🙁 🙁
😱 😱
 
Okay, *now* I am officially aware that the OAT is coming up this month. In 19 days. That's quite soon. 😱

blob8.gif
 
After extensive studying of chemistry over the last two days 😡 I am now scoring 340s in Gen Chem. I'm sorry for my spaz a couple of days ago...😉