OMG...why didn't I know about this..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Brad Delp, the lead vocalist for Boston found dead in March, 2007.

Boston was my favorite band growing up in the 70's and 80's. To make this pharmacy related.. it looks like an apparent suicide. I wonder if he was on any antidepressant? Now I regret not ever having seen Boston in concert.

I guess it's a lesson learned on my part. Don't wait till tomorrow for the things I want to do today.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPqy2_Sux6g&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
they were talking about this on the radio yesterday. supposedly, he forgot to update his will. he left his entire estate to an old ex-wife instead of his actual family, and she is going to make them buy back everything he owned.

Saw them few years back for the first time and they put on an a solid show, lacked some of the energy of many of the 60s and 70s bands that still tour but his vocals were nothing to complain about. It is too bad that he is gone, no peace of mind there.

the entire world knew...it was on the AP wire! See what you're missing now while you're transversing the globe in your new job!?

You better go see Chicago while they are still alive!

Chicago? Ghey..