OMM Tables?

Started by birving
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

birving

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know of places to order portable OMM tables? I know of Earth Lite company, but thats about it. I am sure there are others out there.
Thanks
BI
 
I am about to order a GREAT table through a company in California. The table is portable and it is AWESOME! I don't have the name of the company in front of me, but I'll get it to you. The cost is $230 delivered. We had a demo at our school (UHS) and it worked great. There is a company that makes a portable wooden one that is about $400, and you can but a stationary one for about $150.

Tony's Table from In-Line products www.inlineproducts.com

[This message has been edited by dostudent (edited 11-15-2000).]