OMM videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

help_omm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just saw the doctors in training videos for OMM skills and they look amazing. But they're charging a ridiculous 150 dollars for 6 days of access, which as an M1 who just finished first semester I want to be able to access them for 1+ years for that disgusting price tag.

Any of you guys know of any similar instructive videos for OMM skills?

https://www.youtube.com/user/DidacticsOnline

^ these guys do an amazing job. I used their videos for my last practical and aced it. I wish more schools / people would begin placing up videos of OMM instruction. I'm getting sick of looking at the nicholas atlas which according to my professors is filled with errors. Anyway enough venting, please share any helpful links

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately I haven't found many either. I just end up streaming our labs from home before the practical. It's pretty telling when you can barely find outside resources on an academic subject.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a big fan of YouTube and NOT a fan of the Nicholas Atlas. I'm pretty sure that thing has been in the trunk of my car for months now.

I've had good luck with a couple of YouTube channels for OMM: look for user name OMMinutes and OMTv Project. I'm not sure offhand what school either one is affiliated with, but both of them have come through for me in a pinch (aka cramming for lab quizzes).